BREAKING: Somalia Govt rejects UAE deal in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You think Houthis give a damm about Somalilands sovereignty? :pachah1:

You build that base and you make Somalia and Somaliland a target. Is it worth it just to flaunt your independence in Somalias face?
Don't worry, they won't target your regions

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Don't worry, they won't target your regions

Considering that most of the world don't really care for the Somaliland/Somalia distinction i think they will.

But even if they only target Somaliland, why would you want this? Why get dragged into a conflict you can easily avoid? :ayaanswag:

Considering that most of the world don't really care for the Somaliland/Somalia distinction i think they will.

But even if they only target Somaliland, why would you want this? Why get dragged into a conflict you can easily avoid? :ayaanswag:

Because Arab anus tastes very good. It's a famous Somali delicacy.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because Arab anus tastes very good. It's a famous Somali delicacy.

I swear they are only doing this to flaunt their independence. Like a teenager who rebels against his parents to show how big and grown up he is now :pachah1:

But are they thinking in long term? No. I hope they will enjoy making their peaceful "country" into another war zone. :manny:

Good! It is a bad deal with too many negative consquences for the Somali people :farole:

Also, the only people who showed us mercy was Yemen, when we had drought or refugee crisis, we should not allow them to be bombed. How can anyone argue they should be bombed? :faysalwtf:

I swear they are only doing this to flaunt their independence. Like a teenager who rebels against his parents to show how big and grown up he is now :pachah1:

But are they thinking in long term? No. I hope they will enjoy making their peaceful "country" into another war zone. :manny:

And like a petulant child, they'll be doing more damage to themselves than anybody else. It's probably the real reason the elections were postponed. Let's hope when Cirro takes office he gets rid of Senile Siilaanyo's silly policies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
If UAE was worried about being sued or even took Somalia serious they wouldn't even sign anything with Somaliland in the first place. just goes to show how irrelevant ugandisho is :mjlol::lolbron:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Whatever happens it's a good idea to watch our relationship with Yemen.

- 500,000 Somali refugees were took in by Yemen. UAE and Saudi Arabia denied and even deported or killed those who tried to come into their country. It's messed up to payback those who assisted you with air strikes from those same people who refused you

- Almost all the goats from the Somali peninsula go to Yemen and they sell it to khaleej. They have been fueling the biggest part of the economy for a long time.

- I would also mention how Adan was a historically Somali populated city and but historic connections don't mean shit when these same South Yemenis were fighting us in 1977 and defending Ethiopia.

waraabe

Your superior
Whatever happens it's a good idea to watch our relationship with Yemen.

- 500,000 Somali refugees were took in by Yemen. UAE and Saudi Arabia denied and even deported or killed those who tried to come into their country. It's messed up to payback those who assisted you with air strikes from those same people who refused you

- Almost all the goats from the Somali peninsula go to Yemen and they sell it to khaleej. They have been fueling the biggest part of the economy for a long time.

- I would also mention how Adan was a historically Somali populated city and but historic connections don't mean shit when these same South Yemenis were fighting us in 1977 and defending Ethiopia.
yemen was supporting Ethiopia in 1977 against Somali republic so we must return the favour as somalilanders

maestro

Cultural revolution
yemen was supporting Ethiopia in 1977 against Somali republic so we must return the favour as somalilanders

If it were Cuba or Libya I would 100% in support of bombing them to hell but the I think Yemenis have redeemed themselves for accepting so many refugees :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending