BREAKING: Somalia Govt rejects UAE deal in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a saying "Judge a nation by how they treat their weakest and most vulnerable."

Having seen how dhegcas treat desperate poor people, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Disgusting race.

Isn't yemen one of our biggest trading partners for livestock? I couldnt care less about sand wars but you shouldn't hasten the destruction of your sole trading partner without establishing alternate markets

It is clearly illegal by way of international law . That said ,cheesus does not hold or exercise political,social or economic power over those inhabitants ;that is ,in the true sense of the word ,meaning he is president on paper when it comes to Somaliland and even other clan lands to a certain degree .

They should up the ante and once a week give press conference to demand clan reps from Hargaysa come to Muqdisho :russ:

The UAE doesn't care about the feelings of the failed state. If they did they wouldn't have asked Somaliland, the two neighborhood government can throw tantrums all they want. :mjlol:

According to the general auditor of Somalia "the deal is legal and HSM had approved before even SL signed anything ". Now calm down Reer hargeisa you will have your base and port just deal with your internally apposition in hargeisa. Remember Ethiopia is behind this fake propaganda.

There's a saying "Judge a nation by how they treat their weakest and most vulnerable."

Having seen how dhegcas treat desperate poor people, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Disgusting race.

Which dhegcas they are 22 countries with different ethnic and religions.

Isn't yemen one of our biggest trading partners for livestock? I couldnt care less about sand wars but you shouldn't hasten the destruction of your sole trading partner without establishing alternate markets

Houthis trusted the Somali traders and believe or not, they are cornered from all sides and SL is their only lung that they get their food, oil, necessaries. Second the rich Yemenis and public thieves of former government hided their money and business in hargeisa. One corrupted Yemeni official had sold the one of government newspaper (printing machines which costed 5 $ at price of one million in hargeisa last year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending