BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suspecting that this is another false flag. I am not seeing blood or 50 dead bodies. I am not convinced try it again.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
b0b.jpg

Shameless liberal media made up a lie that this guy went to a guy bar for years and had a gay app.

Liberals have turned against the LGBTQQIPS2AA community so they can protect IS. Shameless Liberals.

Anyone in Canada tune to the Liberal garbage CBC News. The anchors are so happy that they found an excuse for the terrorists. They are smiling. They refused to even name this guy.

They say he was a homophobe who couldn't come to terms of his homosexuality and that he wasn't IS.

I hate the shameless left.

It's not surprisng that he's gay. Humans are walking contradictions, hypocrisy is in our nature. He's no different from your average Muslim who commits major sins and still believes in sharia , even though he/she will likely be killed if it was followed. mental compartmentalization does wonders for people.

It's not surprisng that he's gay. Humans are walking contradictions, hypocrisy is in our nature. He's no different from your average Muslim who commits major sins and still believes in sharia , even though he/she will likely be killed if it was followed. mental compartmentalization does wonders for people.

He wasn't gay . Don't believe the shameless liberal media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts