BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might not be , but there are a lot of gay isis fighters/salafi extremists. My point still stands though, humans suffer from hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance and Muslims are not immune from it.

Of course many are but he wasn't. It took two days for the shameless liberal media to announce he was a regular at a gay club. Lies

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
13450222_282640468791387_7065829071975445680_n.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Of course many are but he wasn't. It took two days for the shameless liberal media to announce he was a regular at a gay club. Lies

Omar Mateen lived a double life and was no stranger to Pulse, the gay Orlando nightclub where he killed 49 people Sunday morning, according to patrons who recognized him as a regular.

Mateen’s family said his bloody rampage was sparked by anti-gay hatred.

But the killer, who had a wife Noor Salman and a child, had visited the gay-friendly hangout several times over the past three years and was active on gay hook-up sites like Grindr.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Omar Mateen lived a double life and was no stranger to Pulse, the gay Orlando nightclub where he killed 49 people Sunday morning, according to patrons who recognized him as a regular.

But the killer, who had a wife Noor Salman and a child, had visited the gay-friendly hangout several times over the past three years and was active on gay hook-up sites like Grindr.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445
He was one of them? Kaba sii daran
:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Lies. He didn't visit shit. Why is this news coming out 2 days later? You think we're stupid?

The shamless Liberal media making excuses for IS and Muslims

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@AbdiJohnson I acknowldge that I might've been excessively rude to you but this narrative makes no sense. I don't believe in violence towards gays especially stupid when they're in the private of their own clubs. How was one man able to kill 50 people with the rounds of his gun? Why call 911 and 'pledge allegiance' after? So is this event supposedly going to trigger extremist attack in the mind of the feeble-minded? Oh wait, so now the extremist label isn't working, hayeey let's say he was a gay self hater.

LGBTxyz agenda+ Islamaphobia agenda + Gun Control agenda

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
From a gay news site:

“I recognize him from one of the apps,” said the Cord Cedeno, referencing Grindr. “But I instantly blocked him because he was very creepy in his messages. I blocked him immediately. Yeah, I recognize him off Grindr. The one of him in the tie.”

Cedeno said Omar Mateen had visited Pulse night club a number of times, and that his friends had seen the gunman on Grindr, Adam4Adam and Jack’d.

“One of them, he didn’t have his pictures up, but he would send them to guys,” said Cedeno. Not everyone blocked Mateen, though, according to this man's account.

“One of my friends, he doesn’t want to be spoken to on media. He said he knew this guy from back in 2007 where he’s been coming to Orlando,” he recalled. “He used to talk to him on the Adam4Adam app. Once he saw the guy’s picture on the news, he told his parents, he told his mom, and he’s like ‘I know this guy, I know this guy.’ And his mom is like, ‘No, you couldn’t have known him, you couldn’t have known him.’ And he was like, ‘No, I know this guy.’”

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/6/13/rumor-or-real-man-says-shooter-messaged-him-grindr

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending