BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He was an emotionally unstable closeted homosexual with a drinking problem. Kinda sounds like someone on this forum...:tacky:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Where is the LGBT community?
Why aren't they speaking out about this?
Why don't they condemn this terrorist attack?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He was an emotionally unstable closeted homosexual with a drinking problem. Kinda sounds like someone on this forum...:tacky:

giphy.gif

@AbdiJohnson I acknowldge that I might've been excessively rude to you but this narrative makes no sense. I don't believe in violence towards gays especially stupid when they're in the private of their own clubs. How was one man able to kill 50 people with the rounds of his gun? Why call 911 and 'pledge allegiance' after? So is this event supposedly going to trigger extremist attack in the mind of the feeble-minded? Oh wait, so now the extremist label isn't working, hayeey let's say he was a gay self hater.

LGBTxyz agenda+ Islamaphobia agenda + Gun Control agenda

Media are shameless. He lived in a town 2 hours from Orlando but he was a regular at this gay club. Yeah right.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What's his story with 'pledging allegiance' t
Yeah OK. Think what you like.

He was Muslim. He was a terrorist. IS claimed responsibly. Islamic literature was found in his house.
Why call 911 and then 'pledge allegiance'? How the f*ck was he 'pledging' to that imaginary group? What? Did they tell him to do that? Nothing makes sense

Duchess

VIP
Does the "shameless liberal media" include the gay media too? They're the ones saying he was a part of Reer LGBTXYZ.

What's his story with 'pledging allegiance' t

Why call 911 and then 'pledge allegiance'? How the f*ck was he 'pledging' to that imaginary group? What? Did they tell him to do that? Nothing makes sense

He was IS supporter.

But we both agree he wasn't gay. They drop this news 46 hours later. Do they think we're stupid? This is why you should avoid MSNBC, CNN, BBC and especially CBC

Does the "shameless liberal media" include the gay media too? They're the ones saying he was a part of Reer LGBTXYZ.

Listen. What you're doing is disgraceful.

50 gays were slaughtered because of their sexual orientation. How dare you. This is a very sensitive time for me. Please be respectful

Duchess

VIP
Listen. What you're doing is disgraceful.

50 gays were slaughtered because of their sexual orientation. How dare you. This is a very sensitive time for me. Please be respectful

How am I being disrespectful by posting what gay men have said about his secret life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts