BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about what you said in another thread. I'm asking you why you think the violence of a white, Christian perpetrator behind the killing of innocent and defenseless children isn't terrorism but the violence of a man who practices no religion but has a Muslim sounding name with an immigrant background is defined as terrorism and even his family called into investigation.

I don't care about what you said in another thread. I'm asking you why you think the violence of a white, Christian perpetrator behind the killing of innocent and defenseless children isn't terrorism but the violence of a man who practices no religion but has a Muslim sounding name with an immigrant background is defined as terrorism and even his family called into investigation.

I gave you the reason

Sandy Hook was not religious or political motive.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

something doesn't add up you cant just shoot 50 people like that unless they were locked in this witness who was there pretty much confirmed it.

How to deal with Mass Shootings in the USA.

1271216376049793878_1688611757.jpg

I wasn't aware one would need a political or religious reasons to be labeled a terrorist despite killing 27 children with a military grade weapon.

I don't normally comment on newsworthy incidents, but this really pissed me off.

These savages have made Somalia unlivable with their daily mass-shootings and suicide bombings, where our Somali brethren are being killed in restaurants or beaches by these terrorists. You can't even live a normal life anymore because we're in constant fear of these thugs. They've started to do the same in Kenya and our other neighbors.....and now they're bringing this evil behavior to North America.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I wasn't aware one would need a political or religious reasons to be labeled a terrorist despite killing 27 children with a military grade weapon.

I don't think random violence is terrorism.

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
  1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism

Stop the double standards. Terrorism is terrorism regardless of religion, color or anything of that nature. When the lives of innocent are lost don't cherry pick the facts to suit your agenda.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Stop the double standards. Terrorism is terrorism regardless of religion, color or anything of that nature. When the lives of innocent are lost don't cherry pick the facts to suit your agenda.

Then anything is terrorism. All shootings.

I agree with you that white people like to pick and chose what they call terrorism. They refused to call Dylan Roof a terrorist until they were heavily called out by AAs and they begrudgingly bowed down and started to refer to Roof as a terrorist. Before that they were banging on about the usual crap "mental illness".

I agree with you that white people like to pick and chose what they call terrorism. They refused to call Dylan Roof a terrorist until they were heavily called out by AAs and they begrudgingly bowed down and started to refer to Roof as a terrorist. Before that they were banging on about the usual crap "mental illness".

Dylan Roof fit the textbook definition of a terrorist. He definitely wasn't mentally insane.

I agree, the narrative of white terror suspects being mentally ill while everyone else is either a terrorist, a lifelong gangster or an illegal immigrant criminal is tiring.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
50 sodomites scream in the bellows of hell while I prepare for suhur, I couldn't give a f*ck about world news anymore.

Apollo

VIP
50 sodomites scream in the bellows of hell while I prepare for suhur, I couldn't give a f*ck about world news anymore.

In the UK it's illegal to post stuff like this. The police might show up on your doorsteps to enroll you into an anti-radicalization program. :ummhmsmiley::ulachen001:

Status
Not open for further replies.