BREAKING NEWS: Somali refugee terrorist DEAD after he stabs 10 at Ohio State University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Let us remember most this type of knife attack did by white males who born in United States. Why they never been called terrorist? they also say; he/she was mental ill. See now the boy who killed 9 people in church, they said it was mass shooting. smh

I'm not defending Somali boy, what he did was totally wrong.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
@Duchess and @AbdiJohnson @Khathead

So the Somali community has to be blamed and attacked for what some isolated ''lone wolf did''?

Why don't we start ''Profiling'' Whites for shooting up schools while we are at it and hopefully deport them back to Europe.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
So white men have been responsible for about 63 percent of mass shootings in that span, despite comprising a far smaller portion of the total population. And while the motives for mass murder vary from perpetrator to perpetrator, since the Columbine school shooting in 1999, there has been a remarkable consistency—if not uniformity—in the age, gender, and race of the people who carry out these egregious crimes.

Oh wait,:patrice: i forgot they have mental problems, troubled people. It is not even labeled terrorism, heck lets forget if they are Christians as well. It can be excused.

@Duchess and @AbdiJohnson @Khathead

So the Somali community has to be blamed and attacked for what some isolated ''lone wolf did''?

Why don't we start ''Profiling'' Whites for shooting up schools while we are at it and hopefully deport them back to Europe.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Oh wait,:patrice: i forgot they have mental problems, troubled people. It is not even labeled terrorism, heck lets forget if they are Christians as well. It can be excused.

Classic attempt of deflection a poor attempt at that! :comeon: times when you can deflect things are over, it's getting more apparent day by day Somalis not all but a lot of them are not right in the head and are a ticking time bomb that can explode at any second if Somalida don't do something drastic about their ever growing list of terrorist's and psychopaths I'm afraid something nasty is just down the road in store for them, you can say but aah see look he/she is doing the same thing and at a greater rate but trust me on this nobody gives a shit, Somalida don't have that white men clout to get away with shit, A your black Aka a B your a Muslim your a Muslim even worse !! your a Somali Muslim in the eyes of others and the system, one of the most loathed being to ever grace this planet, and top that of waxaad raabta inaad iis washiid in the host country that welcomed you into their bosom you must be out of your mind Geeljiire :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.