BREAKING NEWS: Somali refugee terrorist DEAD after he stabs 10 at Ohio State University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Shit foqol shit, I had no ide. Fockin Somalis becoming a scourge in the US. There are barely 60K of us in total, how can we be responsible for so much damage?

:bell::faysalwtf::ileycry::mugshotman::draketf::jcoleno::meleshame::ohdamn::snoop:

Somali damage control is on. Watch them bring out the race card and Islamaphobia card. They will claim to be AAs for some reason whenever stuff like this happens. So predictable. They won't get away with this one like they have in St Cloud. Trump will make sure of it.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Somali damage control is on. Watch them bring out the race card and Islamaphobia card. They will claim to be AAs for some reason whenever stuff like this happens. So predictable. They won't get away with this one like they have in St Cloud. Trump will make sure of it.
I don't know why somalis love to act like

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The St Cloud terrorists family and friends claimed he was several years younger than his legal record of age and now this. This incident will bring Somali immigration fraud to the forefront.:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kid was the tribe that opposes Abdikarim Guled :lolbron:

Came to America with relatives

Was upset cause he mistakenly thought that the Uni had no prayer area but only if he asked around he would've known that they had it at the Union Hall. Then again that can't be an excuse.

This dude lives ( used to ) this town house that is literally 5 min away from me. The whole place is cordoned off.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Whatever his qabil, his whole family should be investigated. If and when they find that they lied to get in to the country, they should be deported. Anyone who defends him should be investigated too.

waraabe

Your superior
Kid was the tribe that opposes Abdikarim Guled :lolbron:

Came to America with relatives

Was upset cause he mistakenly thought that the Uni had no prayer area but only if he asked around he would've known that they had it at the Union Hall. Then again that can't be an excuse.

This dude lives ( used to ) this town house that is literally 5 min away from me. The whole place is cordoned off.
Who is abdikarim guled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending