BREAKING NEWS: Somali refugee terrorist DEAD after he stabs 10 at Ohio State University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
damn and they got #somali trending on twitter now all cuz of this mess :tacky:
Somalis unlike other Muslims are easy to spot. After the gay night club shooting I don't remember Afghan trending, or Pakistani after the San Bernadino attack - those were Muslim issues while this one will be Muslim + Somali issue

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How embarrassing! He was featured on the University newspaper of their section "humans of Ohio state "

I met this guy in Columbus last year at a shisha spot. He told me he hated non Muslims and the West but he never spoke about how he planned to do this. He was very anti American. The American people need to hear this
I wholeheartedly agree. You need to put your face on TV, with your name too so we know your who you say you are. The world needs to see you(r commentary)

My name is Abdi Johnson and I will be calling in to the studio.
That's some pussywhipped shit. They'll never accept a phone call from a Abdi Johnson, a canadian who claims to know the inner workings of Columbus Somalis.

Go on BBC or CNN live. Maybe Rebel Media as they're Canadian and you already like their reporting.

That's some pussywhipped shit. They'll never accept a phone call from a Abdi Johnson, a canadian who claims to know the inner workings of Columbus Somalis.

Go on BBC or CNN live. Maybe Rebel Media as they're Canadian and you already like their reporting.

They accept it all the time.

Expect me tonight.

He is in third year at university and only been in the US two years. Ma anigaa walan mise cadan baa laga heesaya.
he apparently younger the me but look like he's in his late 20s to early 30s. he's a third year but hasn't even been in the country 3 years ago? something's fishy, either the caadans are framing him or this nigga is a successful scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts