Beesha Reewin " Baardheere unii leh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
What's going on?

Why are they all D&M clans? Seems like they are trying to boob raxanweyn subclans.

By the way is Tanade Raxanweyn or vice versa. If Tanade are originally Raxanwyn we are willing to welcome them back into their raxanweyn origins.
I don’t know bro. Do you recognize any of the elders?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I don’t know bro. Do you recognize any of the elders?
Yes a few. The Dabarre elder and the Heledi elder.

But one thing I don't understand is is Xawaadle Daarood. Because some of these clans are Digil some are mirifle and some are samaale. So who is who. Are they Daarood or is leylkase samaale.

What's going on?

Why are they all D&M clans? Seems like they are trying to boob raxanweyn subclans.

By the way is Tanade Raxanweyn or vice versa. If Tanade are originally Raxanwyn we are willing to welcome them back into their raxanweyn origins.
Tanade is Darod. LK and Reewin are paternally related, but their shared ancestor lived thousands of years ago, and 70% of Somali males come from him.

You are Leysan, no? You can do a cheap test (no more than $18) to see if you're related to the Reewin on YFull.

But one thing I don't understand is is Xawaadle Daarood. Because some of these clans are Digil some are mirifle and some are samaale. So who is who. Are they Daarood or is leylkase samaale.
Xawaadle is not Darod.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

It looks like Leelkase leadership showed up as well. I will be curious on outcome of meeting

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Do these people identify as Tanade konfureed or just D&M with Tanade origin?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t bro. I have no idea I’ve never seen this breakdown before. Maybe some of the other llk users can explain what’s going on

I’m wondering if this is business type partnership and they will invest in mudug and galdogob

mohamedismail

Do these people identify as Tanade konfureed or just D&M with Tanade origin?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like Leelkase leadership showed up as well. I will be curious on outcome of meeting
Someone of Facebook said Leelkase is doing Dad Badsi to compete with MJ. Looks like that is the case🤣🤣

But honestly I think that Leelkase is assimilated into these clans maybe on a sub sub level. I don't think these clans are actually originate from Dabarre but have subs of Leelkase origin.

mohamedismail

I don’t bro. I have no idea I’ve never seen this breakdown before. Maybe some of the other llk users can explain what’s going on

I’m wondering if this is business type partnership and they will invest in mudug and galdogob
You know Leelkase is actually a Maay word. I forgot the meaning but it originates from Maay. So it's possible Leelkase is of Reewin origin and not vice versa.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
You know Leelkase is actually a Maay word. I forgot the meaning but it originates from Maay. So it's possible Leelkase is of Reewin origin and not vice versa.
I would be curious what it means in Af maay let me know if you ever able to recall or find out

Leelkase have been proven to be related to other Daarood subs. Unless we’re talking about origins dating far back in time, your theory is not factual.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
F
Tanade is Darod. LK and Reewin are paternally related, but their shared ancestor lived thousands of years ago, and 70% of Somali males come from him.

You are Leysan, no? You can do a cheap test (no more than $18) to see if you're related to the Reewin on YFull.

Xawaadle is not Darod.
has there been xawadle sample. Do you know there ID or subclade in yfull?

mohamedismail

Xawadle are mayle samale. Leelkase are tanade darood. Like user said above probably match up somewhere thousands of years ago where we all have common ancestor for all ev-32 Somalis
So basically we all related and Daarood, Hawiye, Dir, Reewin are all mythical characters.

Because if one is Daarood ibnu Haashim how can they be related to a decandent of Samaale.

This is a evidence these tribes are all fake confederations.

mohamedismail

@Hilmaam

Leelkase in Maay Leel means some sort of cloth Somalis used to wear. And kase means the one who knows. So the one who knows how to wear the cloth. You can watch the vid he explains better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts