Beesha Reewin " Baardheere unii leh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
So basically we all related and Daarood, Hawiye, Dir, Reewin are all mythical characters.

Because if one is Daarood ibnu Haashim how can they be related to a decandent of Samaale.

This is a evidence these tribes are all fake confederations.
Sub tribes are real the main clans probably are somewhat alliances. Still need more testing to be honest

Most somali fall under y-18629 with most recent ancestor of 2600 years ago.

@mohamedismail

Interested in taking a YSEQ test? I can walk you through ordering and sending your kit via DM.

Don't worry. I never share results unless I have permission to do so.
Leelkase have been proven to be related to other Daarood subs. Unless we’re talking about origins dating far back in time, your theory is not factual.
Reewins are underrepresented on YFull. There is probably more than one E-subclade associated with the founding of D&M.
F

has there been xawadle sample. Do you know there ID or subclade in yfull?
They are on YSEQ, not YFull.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
@mohamedismail

Interested in taking a YSEQ test? I can walk you through ordering and sending your kit via DM.

Reewins are underrepresented on YFull. There is probably more than one E-subclade associated with the founding of D&M.

Yes I haven't taken one and would be interested in what my haplogroup is. It would be pretty interesting which haplogroup I get.

mohamedismail

@mohamedismail

What is the difference between ysq and y full

Leelkase are claiming some subs of Reewin are originally Cali Muumin in origin. Probably got assimilated into Dabarre and other clans.
Cali mumin moved to Ethiopia not the south and these rx clans aren’t claiming leelkase but tanade they came to galdogob and were welcomed by the suldan of maxamed mumin.

these clans know of their tanade origins especially dabare

mohamedismail

Cali mumin moved to Ethiopia not the south and these rx clans aren’t claiming leelkase but tanade they came to galdogob and were welcomed by the suldan of maxamed mumin.

these clans know of their tanade origins especially dabare
Are you saying Dabarre as a whole is tanade or a sub of Dabarre. To be honest I'm not really buying into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts