Beesha Reewin " Baardheere unii leh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mainly talking about within Mirifle. But yes that issue exists within Digil as well.

The reason why I say Daarood is the problem is because usually Daarood love to call for their fellow daaroods within Reewin to come back to Daarood. you don't see that much of samaale or hawiye do the same.

Daaroods even sometimes claim whole subclans consisting of Hundreds of thousands so they are more of a threat then samaales.

I can understand the concerns, but I don’t think leaving the door open for ‘known’ subs to be welcomed, should be a problem if some of them expressed that. That’s for D&M to strengthen their ties within the clan, so no one will resort to ‘leaving’.

Also, I think this ‘phenomenon’ is exaggerated. People may joke around. Most of them won’t leave D&M land, so it’s pointless to claim Darood or whatever their origin are. I’ve yet to seen them going back (if I’m not mistaken), so it’s must be hearsay or things you’ve heard from your own people.

Even if it were to happened, I highly doubt that they can go back as their wish. Unless they remain ties to their clan of origin today, they chances of happening is small. Not impossible tho. So, I don’t understand the bogeyman or fear either 😅

They are a problem because they constantly claim their origins and are not loyal to the Reewins. They cause disunity because they don't really care about the Reewin cause because deep down they know they are Daarood origins.

We don't really differenciate between asal and sheegads. But it is usually known whose sheegad and asal on the subclan level. Unless they became sheegads such a long time ago they forgot.

The difference between Reewin and Hawiye and Daarood. Because hawiye and Daarood don't let their sheegads claim their origins but as Reewin allow sheegads to retain their original lineage will also bring incorporated
I kind of agree with you, I’ve noticed that as big as rx are they don’t support eachother in conflicts from gedo to tiyeglow to xudur to wanlanweyn they watch eachother in wars with diff clans and never offer support.

look at how harti are supporting eachother today against the isaaqs, rx need to take lessons

Who are these Malabsaay? I’ve never heard of them

And what are the origins of Hon, Dawle, madanle, Jilaale, Wardaay and Gobawein?
Apparently they're mudulood , possibly one of the earliest mudulood to migrate south , they're known mostly as nijaay now. They don't exist as a standalone clan, groups of them are in the various digil clans I mentioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to this ↓
Screenshot_20230721_034246.jpg

Hoon and Jilaale are from Gardheere Samaale ,Dawle are from Yahabuur Samaale they still live in dooy region and are part of certain reewin clans ,in dhoobey they live in sabiid south of afgooye.

Wardaay are oromo they used to inhabit buur hakaba and had two leaders ; Barambarow and Galgalow.

Gawaawiin are of similar ethnic group to Eyle, historically they resided along upper wabi ganaane and were part of the 5 clans of gedo ganaane council.

Madanle originally lived in baidoa region their territory stretched to manaas and deymir southwards before eelay clans migrated to the region and fought them , the ones that remained joined them,I don't know about their origin but they're not related to sab or samaale clans.

korshe are tanade and they escaped to galbeed during the destruction of the boqortooyo, today they have been assimilated by Oromo and Oromo like clans such as jaarso.

dabare are also tanade and there’s been meetings between both elders alongside the xawadle and soon the clan will be reunited

There’s no doubt in my mind that many darood clans have been absorbed by the RX community, the latest group of daroods being the “ibaheeysiga buraashley” which consists of mainly cumar maxmud mjs and other clans like Lk awrtable dhulo warsens, ask your parents about this isbaheysi
Dabarre are older than darood , is maatay-digil tanade now? And if you say dabarre are tanade then iroole is aswell. Saying dabarre is tanade is as bizzare as saying something like garre is hiraab. No correlation whatsoever, if you mean a certain dabarre group are tanade then be specific which one.
How did they end up speaking af dabarre if they're originally tanade from north?

Dabarre are older than darood , is maatay-digil tanade now? And if you say dabarre are tanade then iroole is aswell. Saying dabarre is tanade is as bizzare as saying something like garre is hiraab. No correlation whatsoever, if you mean a certain dabarre group are tanade then be specific which one.
How did they end up speaking af dabarre if they're originally tanade from north?
I seen a video on YouTube recently of there elders saying there related to LLK there’s clearly a connection we need the dabarre elders to speak on the subject more

Was darood alive same time as meyle samaale?
Was darood alive same time as maatay digil?
You tell me since they are way older than darood and it’s like saying garre are Hiraab lol.

what’s the average abtirisi of a xawadle or dabare to Samaale and how many generations do they count? I can tell you it won’t be longer than my abtiris to darood.

Darood is approximately 900 years old according to what we see on Yfull. Very young clan. That’s similar to Hiiraab who currently stands at 950. Dir is 1600 years old. Xawaadle is unknown for now. Not enough data. Of course there numbers can go up and down and everything is based on estimates

Darood is approximately 900 years old according to what we see on Yfull. Very young clan. That’s similar to Hiiraab who currently stands at 950. Dir is 1600 years old. Xawaadle is unknown for now. Not enough data. Of course there numbers can go up and down and everything is based on estimates
dna is a completely diff story lol, Samaale isn’t real according to genetics so this whole convo is void plus I believe ev32 are ancient semites(Akkadians) according to the “how Eurasia was born” study

Here’s the link: https://www.academia.edu/44981646/_...nguage_dispersal_model_CSABA_BARNABÁS_HORVÁTH

I believe ev32 are ancient semites(Akkadians) according to the “how Eurasia was born”

🤣 I give up. Just wanted to point out some scientific facts we currently have which are Darood is approximately 900 years old roughly similar in age to Hiiraab. Dir in comparison is 1600. They are so far the oldest clan in the Horn.

The Digil iyo mirifle clan is estimated to be 3872 years old. Older then hawiye daarood or Dir. So a lot of these claims seem to not be true

🤣 I give up. Just wanted to point out some scientific facts we currently have which are Darood is approximately 900 years old roughly similar in age to Hiiraab. Dir in comparison is 1600. They are so far the oldest clan in the Horn.
I think all ev32 Somalis have a common ancestor of 2200 yrs so we are all family plus the ages might get smaller the more people test, ev32 used to be older than 10k yrs and now it’s gone down to 4700/5000 yrs give or take 😂 genetics will change how Somalis view qabil forever

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 39
I think all ev32 Somalis have a common ancestor of 2200 yrs so we are all family plus the ages might get smaller the more people test, ev32 used to be older than 10k yrs and now it’s gone down to 4700/5000 yrs give or take 😂 genetics will change how Somalis view qabil forever

It formed 9700 years ago and the ancestor of all living E-V32 is 7100

We are mostly related at the 2600 year mark but Darood, Hawiye etc didn’t exist back then. They were proto Somalis.

Another interesting fact is that Somalis are related to the most landheer jewish family known as “the luria”, they belong to a subclade of ev12 “CTS693” while we are ev32…

very interesting indeed

Attachments

• IMG_3714.jpeg
    IMG_3714.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3713.jpeg
    IMG_3713.jpeg
    636.5 KB · Views: 50
It formed 9700 years ago and the ancestor of all living E-V32 is 7100

We are mostly related at the 2600 year mark but Darood, Hawiye etc didn’t exist back then. They were proto Somalis.

according to family tree dna it’s around 5000 give or take, I guess it differs depending on what website you use

Attachments

• IMG_3715.jpeg
    IMG_3715.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3716.jpeg
    IMG_3716.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts