BREAKING NEWS BBC confirms President Deni to declare candidacy for President of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@desperate kacaanist cult

There is no such thing as a "Daarood clan" that Puntites and your clan fall under and it will be cemented once 4.5 is abolished. Kacaanists are like a three headed dog from hell, every mouth is barking and begging in another direction.
This whole topic has been a display of how kacaanists operate, one minute they are insulting Puntland and telling other Somalis not to trust us, the next they are pulling out the expired 'Daarood' clan card to get us to rally behind their messiah Farmaajo.

They use two types of propaganda and you will notice it if you read their posts, but for those who don't, I will give you a clear example of how they operate:

Propaganda Type 1. "Puntland is the evil boogeyman, Hawiye please let's form an alliance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Propaganda type 2. "Hawiye is the evil boogeyman, Puntland please protect us"

As you can see, their modus operandi is instigating between different groups and positioning themselves as an ally to all sides, in the hopes that they end up in the Presidential seat.

Last edited:
Slim chance of winning. This is not 2006 Hawiye got Mogadishu on lock they're active in SFG inner politics. They know if MJ becomes a president he'll do everything in his power to finish the constitution and grant federal states the maximum level of autonomy from the central government in Mogadishu.

I believe a non Hawiye leaders of any federal state can not become a president this means MJ, OG, Rahanweyn & Dir could never become presidents under Hawiye watch. They all have vested interests in promoting autonomy and decentralization away from Mogadishu. Marehan will remain Darood rep within SFG until universal suffrage.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@desperate kacaanist cult

There is no such thing as a "Daarood clan" that Puntites and your clan fall under and it will be cemented once 4.5 is abolished. Kacaanists are like a three headed dog from hell, every mouth is barking and begging in another direction.
This whole topic has been a display of how kacaanists operate, one minute they are insulting Puntland and telling other Somalis not to trust us, the next they are pulling out the expired 'Daarood' clan card to get us to rally behind their messiah Farmaajo.

They use two types of propaganda and you will notice it if you read their posts, but for those who don't, I will give you a clear example of how they operate:

Propaganda Type 1. "Puntland is the evil boogeyman, Hawiye please let's form an alliance

Propaganda type 2. "Hawiye is the evil boogeyman, Puntland please protect us"

As you can see, their modus operandi is instigating between different groups and positioning themselves as an ally to all sides, in the hopes that they end up in the Presidential seat.
I was expressing my view on the whole MJ betrayed MM, its not a betrayal if there was never a solid agreement of power sharing MJ PM and Abgaal President, its not propaganda and where are you getting "PL protect us" from, walaalo you need some milk and to go to bed, you are lost.

As for Abgaal - MX alliance, how does this concern you exactly, and when did I refer to MJ as the boogyman ? again you are confused and lost. From Abgaals perspective its a betrayal, but technically there was no legally binding agreement that was broken, it was all words, Heritage, Faroole and even Deni chatting and flirting with the idea of accepting PM position and backing the Abgaal candidates..

I was expressing my view on the whole MJ betrayed MM, its not a betrayal if there was never a solid agreement of power sharing MJ PM and Abgaal President, its not propaganda and where are you getting "PL protect us" from, walaalo you need some milk and to go to bed, you are lost.

As for Abgaal - MX alliance, how does this concern you exactly, and when did I refer to MJ as the boogyman ? again you are confused and lost. From Abgaals perspective its a betrayal, but technically there was no legally binding agreement that was broken, it was all words, Heritage, Faroole and even Deni chatting and flirting with the idea of accepting PM position and backing the Abgaal candidates..

The only person who is confused and lost, is the person who makes repeated topics where you seek alliances among Hawiye and even from Majeerteen. Don't make me post your comments on here that are hidden in the FKD section.
I'd rather save everyone from having to repeatedly cringe and wince. I believe your lowest moment was when the Isaaq posted a video of a Marehan woman being dragged off to be raped by USC and you laughed along with them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The only person who is confused and lost, is the person who makes repeated topics where you seek alliances among Hawiye and even from Majeerteen. Don't make me post your comments on here that are hidden in the FKD section.
I'd rather save everyone from having to repeatedly cringe and wince. I believe your lowest moment was when the Isaaq posted a video of a Marehan woman being dragged off to be raped by USC and you laughed along with them.
I see I have a fan or I should say stalker, I have never seen that Isaaq guy post video of rape, I say Bariire post it, and I reported and requested a ban, I will not post rape of women in retaliation doesn't matter the clan. Bariire was temporarily banned and served his time I believe has grown, but the mod should keep and eye on him.

Now stop quoting me, you know how it goes with us to, best avoid each other soma ahan :)

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They betrayed their HAG allies whose gonna vote for a treacherous traitor. They are snakes of the highest order, Farmaajo rewards his allies and defends them like Qoor Qoor against Sufis even though I hated it. He is loyal to them, he will definitely be getting Galmudug and KG votes. HiirSHabelle will probably be split. Add the 16 Gedo MPS and 15 Waqooyi + Benadir MPs and its a shoe in, all signs point to his re election. There is no other viable challenger
WHose gonna vote for Deni? Madoobe MPs and Garowe MPs only
winning independence day GIF by IFC

I see I have a fan or I should say stalker, I have never seen that Isaaq guy post video of rape, I say Bariire post it, and I reported and requested a ban, I will not post rape of women in retaliation doesn't matter the clan. Bariire was temporarily banned and served his time I believe has grown, but the mod should keep and eye on him.

Now stop quoting me, you know how it goes with us to, best avoid each other soma ahan :)

LOL

You're upset that I exposed your duplicitous ways. There is a good reason why your own cousins have rejected you from day 1 and have even gone as far as to ban you from the forum they dominate. Don't start none, won't be none, so yes, stay far away from me. :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
LOL

You quoted me first and now you're upset that I exposed your duplicitous ways. There is a good reason why your own cousins have rejected you from day 1 and have even gone as far as to ban you from the forum they dominate. Don't start none, won't be none.
LOL LOL LOL

alright bye and stop stalking me walaalo fadlan

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They betrayed their HAG allies whose gonna vote for a treacherous traitor. They are snakes of the highest order, Farmaajo rewards his allies and defends them like Qoor Qoor against Sufis even though I hated it. He is loyal to them, he will definitely be getting Galmudug and KG votes. HiirSHabelle will probably be split. Add the 16 Gedo MPS and 15 Waqooyi + Benadir MPs and its a shoe in, all signs point to his re election. There is no other viable challenger
WHose gonna vote for Deni? Madoobe MPs and Garowe MPs only
winning independence day GIF by IFC
You can't hate on MJ for being shrewd politicians, they get too much flack for simply doing what is right for them, being cut throat and willing to step over others is a good trait to have in politics.

TekNiKo

VIP
You can't hate on MJ for being shrewd politicians, they get too much flack for simply doing what is right for them, being cut throat and willing to step over others is a good trait to have in politics.
They always try to compete with us in national politics but will fail this time no one gonna fall for another Yeey disaster Farmaajo is undoing the damage he caused with foreign troops and AMISOM which he brought to our nation. Never again, they can continue to being stealth secessionists and scream PIM while our uncle rules for another 5 years

tywin lannister tomman lanniester GIF by Game of Thrones

They always try to compete with us in national politics but will fail this time no one gonna fall for another Yeey disaster Farmaajo is undoing the damage he caused with foreign troops and AMISOM which he brought to our nation. Never again, they can continue to being stealth secessionists and scream PIM while our uncle rules for another 5 years

tywin lannister tomman lanniester GIF by Game of Thrones

Deni will win or lose with his head held high and a homeland to rule, whilst Farmaajo will win or lose whilst clutching a begging bowl. He will always be a guest in another clan's heartland and has to tell HAG "I is a Good Daarood Master Hawiye".
How can one be royalty when one doesn't have their own Kingdom? I shudder when you guys try to speak of Kingdoms, you have never had one and it is apparent from your servile behaviour in the political sphere.

I can't wait to quote myself when the inevitable happens.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Betting is haram Sheikh Sufi. Anyway, why would I leave if Farmaajo wins? That's when this section will be very busy as we all eagerly anticipate the following;

farmaajo-farmajo.gif

So that is your only hope for HAG to ape on Farmaajo if is re-elected, well good luck they have been outclassed long ago.

Animated GIF

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This isn’t a good thing for the ones who want farmaajo gone. HAG still obvi prefer farmaajo out of the daroods. Only way farmaajo doesn’t win this if deni and co fully back hawiye for the Kursi

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Slim chance of winning. This is not 2006 Hawiye got Mogadishu on lock they're active in SFG inner politics. They know if MJ becomes a president he'll do everything in his power to finish the constitution and grant federal states the maximum level of autonomy from the central government in Mogadishu.

I believe a non Hawiye leaders of any federal state can not become a president this means MJ, OG, Rahanweyn & Dir could never become presidents under Hawiye watch. They all have vested interests in promoting autonomy and decentralization away from Mogadishu. Marehan will remain Darood rep within SFG until universal suffrage.
So you think hawiye has that much power to keep all daroods out and keep only marexaan on the seat.

Walle you are funny. You should do stand up comedy in xamar, instead of politics.

Don't forget the whole system we have today came from garowe. Even Somaliland got influenced ( by staying in limbo instead of recognition). The only functional federal state in whole republic is PuntlandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Hawiye are in a pickle in GM focus on that. There will never be a central gov again. The sooner you guys realize that. The better for y'all. You need PL not the other way around. Kulaha we keeping you out of the fgs seat 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Bruh we made that seat☠️☠️☠️☠️

So you think hawiye has that much power to keep all daroods out and keep only marexaan on the seat.

Walle you are funny. You should do stand up comedy in xamar, instead of politics.

Don't forget the whole system we have today came from garowe. Even Somaliland got influenced ( by staying in limbo instead of recognition). The only functional federal state in whole republic is PuntlandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Hawiye are in a pickle in GM focus on that. There will never be a central gov again. The sooner you guys realize that. The better for y'all. You need PL not the other way around. Kulaha we keeping you out of the fgs seat 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Bruh we made that seat☠️☠️☠️☠️

The last time a non Marexaan Darood become president was in 2006. Full 15 years.

Wether you like it or not Hawiye own the capital and monopolize power there. It is not in their favor to let any clan that runs a FMS to get into the top seat.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The last time a non Marexaan Darood become president was in 2006. Full 15 years.

Wether you like it or not Hawiye own the capital and monopolize power there. It is not in their favor to let any clan that runs a FMS to get into the top seat.
If you look at the history of the politics in somalia. You will notice that the successful political groups belong to the northern territories. Also known as SL and PL. The latter introduced the federal system. Yes there hasn't been a darood president for a little while. Yet the federal states of the darood clans are more powerful than you might think. How else do you explain that the federalism vs centralism is being won by the federalists aka the kablalax alliance. Whilst simultaneously building up their home regions. Why couldn't the all so powerful hawiye leadership do the same. A hint for you is they have a crab in the bucket mentality. Yes the hawiye tribe has a lot of power in Somalia. Yet they are to corrupt to actually build up their own regions whilst pumping everything in the capital.

Instead of developing Their regions, we get this shit. Unaka leh . Smh.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
If you look at the history of the politics in somalia. You will notice that the successful political groups belong to the northern territories. Also known as SL and PL. The latter introduced the federal system. Yes there hasn't been a darood president for a little while. Yet the federal states of the darood clans are more powerful than you might think. How else do you explain that the federalism vs centralism is being won by the federalists aka the kablalax alliance. Whilst simultaneously building up their home regions. Why couldn't the all so powerful hawiye leadership do the same. A hint for you is they have a crab in the bucket mentality. Yes the hawiye tribe has a lot of power in Somalia. Yet they are to corrupt to actually build up their own regions whilst pumping everything in the capital.

Instead of developing Their regions, we get this shit. Unaka leh . Smh.
So he means them owning the capital gives them power to hold nation hostage and or exclude other clans from SFG?

If so then That's the most childish shit ive ever heard in politics, im really curious what they expect to gain if they actually do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts