BBC confirms President Deni to declare candidacy for President of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
We don't need to 'ditch qabiil' , we must only ditch 'qabyaalad'.
As long as Somalis divide themselves into qabils, qabyaalad will inevitably follow.

In a society dominated by qabil, political leaders will use clan mobilisations when vying for power. And the losers of this exchange - those from smaller clans - will increasingly turn to extremism for some semblance of "justice". This is how al-Shabaab continues to occupy vast areas of southern Somalia.

You want justice? Dismantle the social framework that perpetuates discrimination and ostracization, and allows certain groups to capture political power in perpetuity i.e. qabil.

All clans are equal, but I will not erase my lineage to please another person. That's my ancestry, it is not haram.
Your lineage and ancestry as a Somali should suffice. The problem with qabil is its inherent divisiveness. You feel the inexplicable need to separate yourself from a group with whom you share a language, ethnicity, religion, and a country. All because of an ideology from a less enlightened time that was borne out of material necessity.

If the rest of the developed world no longer divides themselves this way, and there is no empirical basis for such division, why should we?

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck to mr deni, he has shown that he can lead a state and as of now he joins the ranks of shiekh sharif and hassan shiekh respectfully :)

World

VIP
I support him he’s done a good job for Puntland and doesn’t seem corrupt

Farmaajo has done nothing worthwhile, no progress against al shabab whatsoever

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nope, Culusow is a violent HAGist who sent a HAG army to attack Galkacyo.

I genuinely would never vote for either as both are a disaster for Puntland and Somalia as a whole.

It is like picking between two different types of painful death, no thanks to either.
So you only support a candidate from your tribe like Deni or Abdullahi Yusuf. You are simply a tribalist.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Since 1969 the Kacaanists have spread false propaganda against Majeerteen, sadly for them, by now everyone knows who the progressive people are who have a history of governance and civility and who the leeches are who like to feed off other people's taxes and fear.

Would you trust a group that has their own land that is peaceful and developing OR a group that comes from neglected and disunited hellholes.

I feel sorry for people who fail to think rationally.
The only likeable MJ politician was Abdirashid Ali Sharmaake and you killed him in your internal power struggle. Since then we have had 2 MJ Prime minister and 1 President, and they were all hated by the Somali people and only came to power through Abgaal, to this day Abgaal are dissed and called the donkeys of MJ by the fellow Hawiyo.

That's good news for Hawiye candidates as that will split the Daarood vote and make a two Hawiye candidates to go to the second round let's what happens.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahha Farmaajo is karbaashing Hawiya though, he tricked them with the please love me now he is squatting on the kursi. Caqli badana ninkuu elections may Happen in August :deadpeter:

@Periplus bro they're a great country and they have a strong federal government. I respect your opinion but I'm convinced we should copy them
Dude please stop talking about the so called "Federal" UAE system. it isn't a federal is more of 1 royal family running the whole country affair since 1970 alongside another powerful royal family.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The only likeable MJ politician was Abdirashid Ali Sharmaake and you killed him in your internal power struggle. Since then we have had 2 MJ Prime minister and 1 President, and they were all hated by the Somali people and only came to power through Abgaal, to this day Abgaal are dissed and called the donkeys of MJ by the fellow Hawiyo.

Sheikh Dabcasar has thrown his support behind Deni.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hahha Farmaajo is karbaashing Hawiya though, he tricked them with the please love me now he is squatting on the kursi. Caqli badana ninkuu elections may Happen in August :deadpeter:

Farmaajo’s legacy will be squatting in Villa Somalia. They’re even making songs about it. :mjlol:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Axmed Madoob oo wixi Ilkayaar ahayn taageri lahayd iin uu tartamo oo madaxweyne FGS noqdo aaya rabay Axmed waayoarag weeye oo 3 FGS, isbahaysi qabiilo iyo AS baa wax kaa qadi waaye wixi kaa khaldan federalism buu saaxi laha iyo JL oo hela wixi 3da xukun ka xanniben wado horumar kuu tilaabsato.

Madaxweyne Ahmed Osman Karaash waan taagera laakiin ookiyaalo aaya lagu falee mar walba xarun dowladeed uu galo😭

Attachments

• PicsArt_11-19-10.42.12.jpg
    PicsArt_11-19-10.42.12.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Farmaajo is a machiavellian actor, he is giving them a little attention now and then to please them. It's like giving your little brother a disconnected joystick.

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts