BBC confirms President Deni to declare candidacy for President of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karaash is party of Kaah. As President Karaash will bring SSC back under the fold of Puntland.

He would be the biggest challenger to Farmajo hence why N&N have been obsessed with Deni and Madobe. He won’t declare unless he is certain he has a chance at defeating the squatter in Villa Somalia.
N&N have been obsessed with them from the beginning so I’m not paying attention to them now.

I’m curious if the opposition would get behind Deni, but seeing 2 darod fight over the seat might spark jealousy in them.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
N&N have been obsessed with them from the beginning so I’m not paying attention to them now.

I’m curious if the opposition would get behind Deni, but seeing 2 darod fight over the seat might spark jealousy in them.

The opposition don’t need to get behind Deni. Most of them are powerless so their support would be useless.

Ina liilaahi wallahi PL humiliated them, Madasha and HAG let this be a lesson never to trust PL and Madoobe :meleshame:

What nonsense is this?

HAG defeated themselves since day 1, by allowing Farmaajo to control their Federal States and by not rallying behind 1 or 2 candidates.

Puntland doesn't owe HAG a Presidency, we tried to help them but they refuse to get organised and that's their own problem.

reer

VIP
Ina liilaahi wallahi PL humiliated them, Madasha and HAG let this be a lesson never to trust PL and Madoobe :meleshame:
if hag were stupid enough inay anfac ka raadsadaan the one maamul with the most colaad for them (colaadda goes both ways). they deserve all this ceeb and more.

if hag were stupid enough inay anfac ka raadsadaan the one maamul with the most colaad for them. they deserve all this ceeb and more.

We have 'colaad' for Kacaanists, not any qabiil.

You Marehans have mastered the art of propaganda and instigating because you need others to survive like humans need oxygen. I wonder how long HAG will let you live like a flea on their body.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Drop the act and go back to cheerleading for your uncle.
I feel bad for them they lost men fighting Farmaajo in April attended your inaugurations, supported all of your press releases. If this is how you treat your allies who will vote for you, tragic :meleshame:

reer

VIP
We have 'colaad' for Kacaanists, not any qabiil.

You Marehans have mastered the art of propaganda and instigating because you need others to survive like humans need oxygen. I wonder how long HAG will let you live like a flea on their body.
hag were lighting the flames of war in galkayo and brought bloodshed and killing to your city. i am surprised you love hag and culusow.

hag were lighting the flames of war in galkayo and brought bloodshed and killing to your city. i am surprised you love hag and culusow.

I don't love HAG, but I know who the first enemy of Majeerteen is and it is the Kacaanist cult est. 1969- Present day.

We defeated HAG in their Galkacyo attacks hence why they never leave Baraxley, meanwhile, they have not only stolen your land, they have turned you into weaklings who pretend to be Wadani so you can live in the HAG heartland. What is it like to constantly beg HAG for soldiers and votes? What a miserable existence.

When you get kicked out, where will you end up?

reer

VIP
I don't love HAG, but I know who the first enemy of Majeerteen is and it is the Kacaanist cult est. 1969- Present day.

We defeated HAG in their Galkacyo attacks hence why they never leave Baraxley, meanwhile, they have not only stolen your land, they have turned you into weaklings who pretend to be Wadani so you can live in the HAG heartland. What is it like to constantly beg HAG for soldiers and votes? What a miserable existence.

When you get kicked out, where will you end up?
who do you hate more farmajo or culusow? :obamatell:

who do you hate more farmajo or culusow? :obamatell:

The same amount.

I don't even call it hate, it's called "know thy enemy".

"Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle.

TekNiKo

VIP
The same amount.

I don't even call it hate, it's called "know thy enemy".

"Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle.
If you had a choice between Farmaajo or Culusow who would you select?

If you had a choice between Farmaajo or Culusow who would you select?

I would have said Farmaajo, until it became clear he was not just a political threat but a security threat. He tried to bring drones to Puntland to assassinate our leaders, not to mention his support for Alshabab to capture Garacad.

So, I would not vote for either and instead let my vote go to waste.

TekNiKo

VIP
I would have said Farmaajo, until it became clear he was not just a political threat but a security threat. He tried to bring drones to Puntland to assassinate our leaders, not to mention his support for Alshabab to capture Garacad.

So, I would not vote for either and instead let my vote go to waste.
Stop the cop out who would you select if you had no choice just say Culusow your answer is clear from your rhetoric.

Stop the cop out who would you select if you had no choice just say Culusow your answer is clear from your rhetoric.

Nope, Culusow is a violent HAGist who sent a HAG army to attack Galkacyo.

I genuinely would never vote for either as both are a disaster for Puntland and Somalia as a whole.

It is like picking between two different types of painful death, no thanks to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending