Barni so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Every guy here lies about being promiscuous and brags and insults somali girls all the live long day, but Barni has to protect her rep?

See all the gross threads, and the thread @waraabe made about naaso.

:stopit:

Ka waran?

Btw I think you should take your photos down for your personal safety, this is my sincere advice. Please take it walaal.
:tacky:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Most of the men on here are obsessed with her. Some outright insult her while others pretend to care about her ( :reallymaury: @Mckenzie ), but they have the same objectives. I think @Barni lives in a town with a small Somali population so she isn't too fussed about being stalked by these weirdos.

waraabe

Your superior
Every guy here lies about being promiscuous and brags and insults somali girls all the live long day, but Barni has to protect her rep?

See all the gross threads, and the thread @waraabe made about naaso.

:stopit:

Ka waran?

Btw I think you should take your photos down for your personal safety, this is my sincere advice. Please take it walaal.
:tacky:

I have actually never said anything about promiscuity. I am a well known virgin.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Most of the men on here are obsessed with her. Some outright insult her while others pretend to care about her ( :reallymaury: @Mckenzie ), but they have the same objectives. I think @Barni lives in a town with a small Somali population so she isn't too fussed about being stalked by these weirdos.

And what objectives is that exactly?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Every guy here lies about being promiscuous and brags and insults somali girls
I have nothing but respect and admiration for Somali girls, just saying.
I am a well known virgin.
giphy.gif

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
This forum is gone shit anyway. HOWCANSHESLAP Jeffo SOMACOON and all the other funny people are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.