Barni so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I believe there's a less evil way of doing everything. Walle you seem like some cartoon obsessed 20 something year old Faarax. There's a less evil way of raping someone ma garatay. If someone steals a purse of a woman, is it better if he physically hurts her in the process? I'm a compassionate guy marka I was raising awareness sii la yirahdo.

I have never heard this before. See waaye waryaa? Caadi iska dhig.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
i thought i was like ur cousin
okay then
:meleshame:
Most cadcads irl don't like me walle. I ambush their parties if there's intermixing ma fahamtay. I'm kind of a haram police irl and very orthodox. Niggas have to smoke behind my back because they're scared what I'll say walle. If you don't agree with my views an you give me negative reps, I honestly don't care. If you're on my side, then you're part of the team ma kasti.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I have never heard this before. See waaye waryaa? Caadi iska dhig.
Waa sidhaan
funny-gifs-come-inside-just-for-a-sec-please.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Most cadcads irl don't like me walle. I ambush their parties if there's intermixing ma fahamtay. I'm kind of a haram police irl and very orthodox. Niggas have to smoke behind my back because they're scared what I'll say walle. If you don't agree with my views an you give me negative reps, I honestly don't care. If you're on my side, then you're part of the team ma kasti.
It's nothing like that bro but I really dislike how ur glossing over the crime of rape/.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ma kasti? Is that Hindi language? :what1:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's nothing like that bro but I really dislike how ur glossing over the crime of rape/.
I'm not. I believe rapists deserve punishment (execution if they're married) BUT if it was to happen, I don't think the woman should be harmed ma garatay. I'm not repeating myself anymore. You can never change my opinions and values.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm not. I believe rapists deserve punishment (execution if they're married) BUT if it was to happen, I don't think the woman should be harmed ma garatay. I'm not repeating myself anymore. You can never change my opinions and values.
What woman wants to live after being raped? You're getting more stupid by the minute.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:childplease:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Ma kasti? Is that Hindi language? :what1:
It's actually Somali you retard. If someone says waan kasi, or ma ii kasti/ ma kaseeso, it means to 'know' something. It's a verb. I can't believe I'm teaching you your language.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Are you planning to rape?

There's no such thing as an ideal rape. Criminals tend to not think of their victim, hence ya know raping. In fact they enjoy the power and control that they have and that's why they rape.

Are you planning a rape, muggy?

Gibiin-Udug

It's actually Somali you retard. If someone says waan kasi, or ma ii kasti/ ma kaseeso, it means to 'know' something. It's a verb. I can't believe I'm teaching you your language.
You're raping our beautiful language. You rape sympathizer.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Xayawaan aren't like us, don't compare waryaa. Saan miyaad haram police ku tahey?
No. We're not like animals, ignore that gif idk why I used it. Calaa kuli xaal, you know you agree with me. You share the same opinions and values.

#woman'srights #downwithevilqumayo #downwithrapeapologist #bilaSharaf

Hubble

VIP
No. We're not like animals, ignore that gif idk why I used it. Calaa kuli xaal, you know you agree with me. You share the same opinions and values.

#woman'srights #downwithevilqumayo #downwithrapeapologist #bilaSharaf

What are they? Ma la socdo sheekadoo dhan, all I saw was the gif and related conversation.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
He believes in such a thing called 'peaceful rape' whereby a woman can raped so long as you dont do it violently.
Why you lying? I'm totally against rape and rapists deserve punishment. But I'm saying non-violence is better of the two for the health of the person if it were to happen ma garatay. This is the last time I'm repeating it to you. Next time you wanna @ me, bring evidence and quote me.
Are you planning to rape?

There's no such thing as an ideal rape. Criminals tend to not think of their victim, hence ya know raping. In fact they enjoy the power and control that they have and that's why they rape.

Are you planning a rape, muggy?
no, I'm not planning rape you fkin idiot. I'm a handsome guy, why would I commit zina by raping someone? It's like a rich man robbing candy, it doesn't make sense.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why you lying? I'm totally against rape and rapists deserve punishment. But I'm saying non-violence is better of the two for the health of the person if it were to happen ma garatay. This is the last time I'm repeating it to you. Next time you wanna @ me, bring evidence and quote me.

no, I'm not planning rape you fkin idiot. I'm a handsome guy, why would I commit zina by raping someone? It's like a rich man robbing candy, it doesn't make sense.
look at the shitty ass analogy you made to rape
yo i have a preposition what if there is zero tolerance it doesn't happen at all
'two' wtf r u sympathetic to the rapist

Hubble

VIP
There's no 'better' rape, never. All rape is violent, some rapes are more violent than others.Rape is a violent act, it's an assault but has a special name because of it's nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts