Barni so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
look at the shitty ass analogy you made to rape
yo i have a preposition what if there is zero tolerance it doesn't happen at all
'two' wtf r u sympathetic to the rapist
That analogy was for the second part anyway. A handsome person raping someone, is like a rich person robbing candy. Why would they do that when they can easily get it? Ma garatay

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There's no 'better' rape, never. All rape is violent, some rapes are more violent than others.Rape is a violent act, it's an assault but has a special name because of it's nature.
Xdldl.gif

I'll take that lol. He's actually a decent guy but just has some views and opinions that are way out of the ordinary :lol:. The worst part is, he rationalises these views and logically justifies them. Everyone (including me) tried debating him about this topic and similar issues but he always wins since we can't come up with a comeback to counter something soo ludicrous. :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I'll take that lol. He's actually a decent guy but just has some views and opinions that are way out of the ordinary :lol:. The worst part is, he rationalises these views and logically justifies them. Everyone (including me) tried debating him about this topic and similar issues but he always wins since we can't come up with a comeback to counter something soo ludicrous. :zhqjlmx:
Yaa laga dareemin adheer. We should base our ethics and morals on what benefits mankind the most ma fahamtay

Wtf, are you on about waryaa? :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.