Banaadir residents only!!

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
@Nin123 @Midwestern @aarkamudug
Cope Harder Better Call Saul Meme GIF - Cope Harder Better Call Saul Meme  Mike Ehrmantraut - Discover & Share GIFs

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
At least you admit your adeer is the president of mogadishu, hopefully soon with confederalism your people and my people can go our separate ways and you can do all sorts of animalistic things in your territory👌🏽
I don't think you are addressing me at all, I believe you are battling your own inner animalistic demons. I wish you well with your psychological issues, diagnosed or not.

@Step a side , Kaalay. I'm primarily interested in hearing why you and @galhareeri , two guys from Howlwadaag, don't want to see our relatives back home elect their own representatives and demand most of our taxes be spent inside Banaadir. And only donor money will be used to fund FGS. The FGS oo Soomaalida dhan ka dhaxeysa.

Surely that is something every Banaadirian can stand behind.

Dude i am from wardhigleey specificaly xaryale .
I cameback at the end of last month. Let me tel u this our family has 4 houses residential where my brothers and father bought to live each house we pay property taxes. Yet no money was ever given back to us interms of road or swege system for example here in xaryaale we raised money from neoghbourhood to build interlocks instead of tarmac road which is more expwnsive to as to avid bucaadka xaafada .
Everyone sweeps infront of his house not muncipality to colect trash or clean .
Its mesed up. Also our family has business which we pay taxes too yet no money is given back to us.

Gemstone

I cameback at the end of last month. Let me tel u this our family has 4 houses residential where my brothers and father bought to live each house we pay property taxes. Yet no money was ever given back to us interms of road or swege system for example here in xaryaale we raised money from neoghbourhood to build interlocks instead of tarmac road which is more expwnsive to as to avid bucaadka xaafada .
Its mesed up. Also our family has business which we pay taxes too yet no money is given back to us.
I hear similar stories from relatives, and it is vexing beyond belief that some corrupt politicians have gathered up thousands of miles away and keep threatening us with Balkanization for not tolerating this nonsense any longer.

Keep in mind, we have been in that limbo due to the problematic language of the unfinished Ethiopian interim constitution.

But no longer, insha'Allah..

Last edited:
Banadir will have a annual revenue of $1billion by 2026. All that money will be spent internally and hopefully the locals will get representation confirmed in chapter 5 of the constitution. The mayor of the city will be selected by 1P1V for the people by the people. A new world class port should be built in Ceel macaan and there are already plans to relocate the international airport to Cisaleey. Current Airport and port are unexpandable and traffic is only getting larger.

Banadir taxpayer money should go to infrastructure such as sewage system, waste management, roads, postage system etc. Invest in more trees and parks. build a huge solar plant in the cities outskirts somewhat like the one BECO built in Jabad Geele but of a much higher MW. Cheaper electricity will promote investments.

I also advocate for Banadir and Middle Shabelle to be one federal state and split Hiraan into two gobols (Shabelle Sare iyo Hiraan) whilst making them their own FMS.
Very aware of the interlock reer xaryale built using community funds very impressive :salute:

Gemstone

Banadir will have a annual revenue of $1billion by 2026. All that money will be spent internally and hopefully the locals will get representation confirmed in chapter 5 of the constitution. The mayor of the city will be selected by 1P1V for the people by the people. A new world class port should be built in Ceel macaan and there are already plans to relocate the international airport to Cisaleey. Current Airport and port are unexpandable and traffic is only getting larger.

Banadir taxpayer money should go to infrastructure such as sewage system, waste management, roads, postage system etc. Invest in more trees and parks. build a huge solar plant in the cities outskirts somewhat like the one BECO built in Jabad Geele but of a much higher MW. Cheaper electricity will promote investments.

I also advocate for Banadir and Middle Shabelle to be one federal state and split Hiraan into two gobols (Shabelle Sare iyo Hiraan) whilst making them their own FMS.

Very aware of the interlock reer xaryale built using community funds very impressive :salute:
We need more of this Benaadir 1st approach to everything. Glad to see a kindred spirit, specially regarding the world class port.

Last edited:
I hear similar stories from relatives, and it is vexing beyond belief that some corrupt politicians have gathered up thousands of miles away and keep threatening us with Balkanization for not tolerating this nonsense any longer.
That’s the job of the local Banaadir administration, you have a lot of people taking a salary + project funding in the name of running Mogadishu and the Banaadiir region. Public infrastructure in Xamar is neglected and the residents deserve a return on their tax but this should not be the responsibility of the federal government.
Demand more from your local government

That’s the job of the local Banaadir administration, you have a lot of people taking a salary + project funding in the name of running Mogadishu and the Banaadiir region. Public infrastructure in Xamar is neglected and the residents deserve a return on their tax but this should not be the responsibility of the federal government.
Demand more from your local government
Dude llxamar municipality is controled by fgs wah all heads of distrucs plus mayor is apointed by hsm

My people are not going to pay taxes so the government can steal it 😂 and secondly a lot of non xamar use the Mogadishu port and pay the tax money. Shouldn’t their opinion matter too? But again this constitution is only going to work on xamar.
HSM mayor of Xamar 😅

Why didn’t you built the city from 1991 to 2006. You couldn’t built one single street light or toilet. Miskax canbuulo.

The Greatest mistake - some of our leaders at that time - decided Mogadishu to continue to be the capital of SFG.

The city was re-builded for HAG using Somalia name.

The capital should have been relocated to Bosaso,Gaalkacyo,Kismaayo or Garoowe.

Attachments

• IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Broski when you tag many at once none of them get alerted. This country is "federal". So its only right the ppl of Banadir say us first too like the rest. If somali wants to weaken itself in the face of the bigger hords next door then so be it. I don't even care anymore, feels hopeless.

Jungle

VIP
Nobody cares about puntland. I haven't seen the constitution mentioned constantly anywhere the past 5 days except in this echo chamber my views are pretty clear on deni shuluq and puntlands dissent.

Xaaji Muse Sudi Yalaxow is the defacto banaadir leader and as soon as he HSM brought him on board I knew everything would pass which I stated on here.

Reer Muqdisho waa canshuur bixiyaal dulman nothing new here especially Galmaax Yonis and Banaadiris . Why should we discuss banaadir politics on here when this strictly between Abgaal, Murusade and Banaadiris. Those 3 combined without a doubt trump the tax from other group such as hg, Shiikhaal, Gugundhabe, Madow, Elaay, Darood etc as well as when it comes to land ownership.

The mentions don't work sxb

Nobody cares about puntland. I haven't seen the constitution mentioned constantly anywhere the past 5 days except in this echo chamber my views are pretty clear on deni shuluq and puntlands dissent.

Xaaji Muse Sudi Yalaxow is the defacto banaadir leader and as soon as he HSM brought him on board I knew everything would pass which I stated on here.

Reer Muqdisho waa canshuur bixiyaal dulman nothing new here especially Galmaax Yonis and Banaadiris . Why should we discuss banaadir politics on here when this strictly between Abgaal, Murusade and Banaadiris. Those 3 combined without a doubt trump the tax from other group such as hg, Shiikhaal, Gugundhabe, Madow, Elaay, Darood etc as well as when it comes to land ownership.

Fiiri niyahow money must comeback and used wisely xamar needa new roads walhi so far we only have roads from siad bare era we need municiplaity to buy proerty and demolish the houses walhi and pave new road that way. We also need sewage system also we need cleaning services on roads go to isgoyska bakaraha walhi its dirty and filthy also cows on streets must be banned.

Last edited:

Also eelay and jar**r dont own land or propert they are mainly begers clas. They are irelavant

Bro hg and dudble are now reer banadir they have heavily invested imo. I wil say xawadle so far arnt that invest . They should be part of the discusion they are to tax payers. U need to get that xamar is not in the era 4months war 🤣🤣