Banaadir residents only!!

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Who here hails from Banaadir and what are your thoughts on the recent constitution row?

Do you guys really believe Deni has the right to unilaterally demand that we, for the next eight years, waste three billion dollars on building institutions that benefit all Somalis while he doesn't contribute one cent? Ma xaq baa?

That's how I see it. Does anyone here see it differently? If so care to elaborate.

@Shangani
@Step a side
@Jungle
@Fisherman 75
@RiceMuncher
@galhareeri

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Who here hails from Banaadir and what are your thoughts on the recent constitution row?

Do you guys really believe Deni has the right to unilaterally demand that we, for the next eight years, waste three billion dollars on building institutions that benefit all Somalis while he doesn't contribute one cent? Ma xaq baa?

That's how I see it. Does anyone here see it differently? If so care to elaborate.

@Shangani
@Step a side
@Jungle
@Fisherman 75
@RiceMuncher
@galhareeri
So let me understand what you trying to say is only xamar people can decide the whole Somalia destiny and rules, and any outsiders from xamar opinion doesn’t matter? So why should people who are not from xamar follow this constitution?
IMG_1247.png

Gemstone

So let me understand what you trying to say is only xamar people can decide the whole Somalia destiny and rules, and any outsiders from xamar opinion doesn’t matter? So why should people who are not from xamar follow this constitution?
View attachment 323844
Are you from Xamar? Ina adeer do you or your relatives pay taxes to the FGS?

Fadlan go troll somewhere else. Not interested in dhiiqo ku rafasho. Waryaa bax soco, hana soo noqon.
Get Out Love GIF by T-Series

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Fadlan go troll somewhere else. Not interested in dhiiqo ku rafasho. Waryaa bax soco, hana soo noqon.

No taxation, no represantation!! Pay up or shut up.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

My people are not going to pay taxes so the government can steal it 😂 and secondly a lot of non xamar use the Mogadishu port and pay the tax money. Shouldn’t their opinion matter too? But again this constitution is only going to work on xamar.

Gemstone

My people are not going to pay taxes so the government can steal it 😂 and secondly a lot of non xamar use the Mogadishu port and pay the tax money. Shouldn’t their opinion matter too? But again this constitution is only going to work on xamar.
People use Bosaso port in Hiiraan should they decide how Bosaso revenue is spent? Or should the people of Bosaso decide how their affairs are runned? What are these low IQ questions?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
People use Bosaso port in Hiiraan should they decide how Bosaso revenue is spent? Or should the people of Bosaso decide how their affairs are runned? What are these low IQ questions?
Warya the difference is Mogadishu is the capital for all Somalis not for one clan to decide all Somalis fate. Hutu boy your constitution will not work beyond xamar.
and secondly am glad that Somalia will get balkanized.
IMG_1251.png

Gemstone

No taxation, no represantation!! Pay up or shut up.
Indeed, Deni literally refused to attend any meeting to forward the nation-building process.

Should we wait for him and select another set of corrupt lunatics who, bear in mind, have no interest in applying good governance and showing tangible returns for our taxes?

Last edited:

Gemstone

Warya the difference is Mogadishu is the capital for all Somalis not for one clan to decide all Somalis fate. Hutu boy your constitution will not work beyond xamar.
and secondly am glad that Somalia will get balkanized.
View attachment 323850
Glad you shared your devoted love for your fellow countrymen. Btw Somalia has been de facto Balkanized since 90s.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

@Shangani
@Step a side
@Jungle
@Fisherman 75
@RiceMuncher
@galhareeri
Do we have reer banadrii here! I tought only Darood and Hawiya in the fourm :farole: .

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Indeed, Deni literally refused to attend any meeting to forward the nation building process.

Should we wait for him and select another set of corrupt lunatics who have no interest to apply good governance and show tangible returns for our taxes?
Warya puntland have more weight and power than these 4 paper states combined lol their opinions doesn’t really matters cause in the end they can’t survive alone with out xamar government maybe except jubaland.

These low IQ hawiye cawaans think money from the donor countries are theirs. Kulaaha canshuur bixi, who even uses that Turkish owned port in Mogadisho or Aden Cade Airport run by non Somalis. Talk to us when you are in charge of Mogadisho.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
These low IQ hawiye cawaans think money from the donor countries are theirs. Kulaaha canshuur bixi, who even uses that Turkish owned port in Mogadisho or Aden Cade Airport run by non Somalis. Talk to us when you are in charge of Mogadisho.
The worst thing is these Hawiye are from the west a democratic nations who works for equality for their people, and teaches in the schools 💀 perhaps they didn’t attend college or even graduated high schools.

IMG_1217.png

At least you admit your adeer is the president of mogadishu, hopefully soon with confederalism your people and my people can go our separate ways and you guys can have centralism in your territory👌🏽

Last edited:

Gemstone

@Step a side , Kaalay. I'm primarily interested in hearing why you and @galhareeri , two guys from Howlwadaag, don't want to see our relatives back home elect their own representatives and demand most of our taxes be spent inside Banaadir. And only donor money will be used to fund FGS. The FGS oo Soomaalida dhan ka dhaxeysa.

Surely that is something every Banaadirian can stand behind.