Are Jinns behind the advent of modern technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using coli won't suffice. You're challenging his views and only replying back with one empty sentence.

Every single one of these Europhile s are nothing but blind followers, this is his way out of this conversation, when the lion comes to the table they all flee like cowards, but are happy go back and forth with brothers whom are not as well versed in their BS as I am.

Using coli won't suffice. You're challenging his views and only replying back with one empty sentence.
:chrisfreshhah:
Son, let me teach you a little something about cranks. If you value your time and/or sanity, then under no circumstances should you willingly enter into debate with one. A crank's cognitive processes are impregnable to all forms of logic, reason, evidence, and in extreme cases, basic facts.

Crank debaters tend to be much more motivated than you are. This enthusiasm is a big part of what makes them cranks. This means that the crank will have heard all of the common objections to their crankiness. The crank has memorized canned responses to each of them.

My time would be better spent looking at walls than wasting calories debating a crank

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I don't know what you mean.

Let me guess, you also believe diseases are caused by tiny organisms we can't see and clamor to witch doctors to get overpriced fake medicines when a good round of bloodletting will cure most illnesses.

You Europhiles accept every preposterous theory gaalos propose without a second thought.

:heh:

Son, let me teach you a little something about cranks. If you value your time and/or sanity, then under no circumstances should you willingly enter into debate with one. A crank's cognitive processes are impregnable to all forms of logic, reason, evidence, and in extreme cases, basic facts.

Crank debaters tend to be much more motivated than you are. This enthusiasm is a big part of what makes them cranks. This means that the crank will have heard all of the common objections to their crankiness. The crank has memorized canned responses to each of them.

My time would be better spent looking at walls than wasting calories debating cranks
More empty rhetoric. If you have an argument to defend, then defend with reasoning and substantiate your claim. Responding with smilies and coli faces with empty words will not be sufficient for you to defend your grounds. I am not on anybody's side. I just read your counterpart's arguments and he is providing sources to his argument. While you're just responding back with girly slaps rather than masculine punches. lol

Every single one of these Europhile s are nothing but blind followers, this is his way out of this conversation, when the lion comes to the table they all flee like cowards, but are happy go back and forth with brothers whom are not as well versed in their BS as I am.
What does Europhile mean? Is is Europe combined with Pedophilia? lol Anyways, what is your stance? What is your theological foundation?

More empty rhetoric. If you have an argument to defend, then defend with reasoning and substantiate your claim. Responding with smilies and coli faces with empty words will not be sufficient for you to defend your grounds. I am not on anybody's side. I just read your counterpart's arguments and he is providing sources to his argument. While you're just responding back with girly slaps rather than masculine punches. lol
Sxb I'm on my phone and even then I wouldn't bother engaging with the likes of @Inquisitive_ , I've seen and heard all his arguments and there's not much to it to debunk. I've long lost the patience to argue people's ad hoc when they run out of substance to say it's not a good investment of my time
:manny:

I don't know what you mean.

Let me guess, you also believe diseases are caused by tiny organisms we can't see and clamor to witch doctors to get overpriced fake medicines when a good round of bloodletting will cure most illnesses.

You Europhiles accept every preposterous theory gaalos propose without a second thought.

:heh:
Don't tell me he thinks germ theory is bullshit too :dead1:

Sxb I'm on my phone and even then I wouldn't bother engaging with the likes of @Inquisitive_ , I've seen and heard all his arguments and there's not much to it to debunk. I've long lost the patience to argue people's ad hoc when they run out of substance to say it's not a good investment of my time
:manny:
Usually people who can't argue against another individual tend to use the same excuse as you just did to avoid humiliation. It takes a strong person with courage to accept defeat and stand corrected. There is nothing wrong with being persuaded as long as what you're being persuaded to can logically be agreed on. Humans are driven by emotions, thus emotions tend to cloud our minds and hearts from accepting that which our emotions detest, but only few amongst humans tend to transcend beyond the emotions and into logic and reasoning.

Usually people who can't argue against another individual tend to use the same excuse as you just did to avoid humiliation. It takes a strong person with courage to accept defeat and stand corrected. There is nothing wrong with being persuaded as long as what you're being persuaded to can logically be agreed on. Humans are driven by emotions, thus emotions tend to cloud our minds and hearts from accepting that which our emotions detest, but only few amongst humans tend to transcend beyond the emotions and into logic and reasoning.
Are you in the Dajjal made technology happen camp too? :childplease:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't tell me he thinks germ theory is bullshit too :dead1:

Germ theory, theory of gravity, evolution, relativity, etc all Europhile mumbo jumbo.

Subatomic particles, black holes, planets, nigga please

:drakekidding:

Anyone with a working pair of eyes can see the world is flat and obviously the center of the universe as we are the only planet. Europhiles want to convince you guys of all these lies to make money off of you gullible suckers.

What does Europhile mean? Is is Europe combined with Pedophilia? lol Anyways, what is your stance? What is your theological foundation?

A person that has strong admiration for Europe, everything that is Europe, embraces their views, culture, religion, their way of thinking all the way to the rabbit hole, even in the extreme forms such as their superiority over all other civilisations and races.

Theologically I am a Muslim, Flat earther, dismiss the polytheistic believes of the many human God's in all their incarceration such as the God of evolution Darwin, the God of the spinning ball earth Copernicus, the God of the Apple Isaac Newton etc and the many more.

They were all occultist, proven Freemasons Satan worshipping scums that performed all kinds bizarre rituals that only makes sense to those that follow monotheistic religions, such as voodo-worship, child blood sacrifice, paedophile, human-sacrifice as even wikileaks showed about the Clintons and Podesta with their spirit cooking occult ceremonies.

Those same people are today teaching their Europhile blind followers and their spawns, that all of these are mere folklore of old primitive nations, that there is no satan, no heaven, no hell, no omnipotent God, and the only God's that should be blindly obeyed and followed is our-self (Europhile lunatic circle of quackademics)

Hence my stance and goal here is very simple to treat this Europhile brain parasite in Somali's, there is many ways to attack this problem, many human God's to start the attack on, but I choose the God Father of them all which is Copernicus, the God of the spinning ball earth.

Why? Because this is right in front of you, it's the easiest to attack, convince people, you can see with your own eyes, you can do the experiments yourself and the observations, no need for going to museums, arguing about semantic, delving in philosophy which puts most people off, this is right infront of them.

So I choose to attack that God with all my weaponry, while occasionally throwing a mortar or two at the other Europhile God's just to show them that I am still there, but once the big Godfather is destroyed and obliterated from his spinning ball dreams, everything else will crumble like a house of cards.

Last edited:
A person that has strong admiration for Europe, everything that is Europe, embraces their views, culture, religion, their way of thinking all the way to the rabbit hole, even in the extreme forms such as their superiority over all other civilisations and races.

Theologically I am a Muslim, Flat earther, dismiss the polytheistic believes of the many human God's in all their incarceration such as the God of evolution Darwin, the God of the spinning ball earth Copernicus, the God of the Apple Isaac Newton etc and the many more.

They were all occultist, proven Freemasons Satan worshipping scums that performed all kinds bizarre rituals that only makes sense to those that follow monotheistic religions, such as voodo-worship, child blood sacrifice, paedophile, human-sacrifice as even wikileaks showed about the Clintons and Podesta with their spirit cooking occult ceremonies.

Those same people are today teaching their Europhile blind followers and their spawns, that all of these are mere folklore of old primitive nations, that there is no satan, no heaven, no hell, no omnipotent God, and the only God's that should be blindly obeyed and followed is our-self (Europhile lunatic circle of quackademics)

Hence my stance and goal here is very simple to treat this Europhile brain parasite in Somali's, there is many ways to attack this problem, many human God's to start the attack on, but I choose the God Father of them all which is Copernicus, the God of the spinning ball earth.

Why? Because this is right in front of you, it's the easiest to attack, convince people, you can see with your own eyes, you can do the experiments yourself and the observations, no need for going to museums, arguing about semantic, delving in philosophy which puts most people off, this is right infront of them.

So I choose to attack that God with all my weaponry, while occasionally throwing a mortar or two at the other Europhile God's just to show them that I am still there, but once the big Godfather is destroyer, everything else will crumble like a house of cards.
Interesting.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Flat%2BEarth.jpg

:2tjlv3e:

So I choose to attack that God with all my weaponry, while occasionally throwing a mortar or two at the other Europhile God's just to show them that I am still there, but once the big Godfather is destroyed and obliterated from his spinning ball dreams, everything else will crumble like a house of cards.
You can say the word gravity. It's not gonna bite youknow :whoa:

Say it with me: GRA-VII-TY

Gravity

the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts