Are Jinns behind the advent of modern technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Flat%2BEarth.jpg

:2tjlv3e:
What kind of video game overworld map is this :pachah1:
"The Great Deep" :dead:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Summary of @Inquisitive_ 's views

1)The earth is flat
2)All planets revolve around us instead of that qumayo named "The Sun" by the Europhiles
3)All Europhiles are infected by brain parasites
4)Satellites don't exist
5)People and governments fire one-shot satellites across the sky every night to keep up the illusion that we are living on a globe and not a chessboard minecraft world
6)Man never went on the Moon, the Thermosphere is simply too hot for that
7)There is not one single piece of conceivable evidence that could refute or bring into doubt the aforementioned views

I think those are his core views, let me know if I missed anything :shaq:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
When a person 'invents' brain parasites and presents themselves as a shaman that has the cure, they immediately expose themselves to mockery.

@Bahal you took the right approach
:denzelnigga:

Ibn Taymiyyah was disowned by his own father and older brother who were both well established scholars at their era and he died in prison because of his takfiri kharajite ideas towards other Muslims. If he was alive today, he would have been commander in chief of ISIS. The Saudis religious establishment issued Fatwas against the introduction of the Radio using similar Ibn Taymiyah arguments till King Saud explained to them the benefits of Dacwa to the Wahhabi Doctrine. He practically placed them in a Radio studio and asked them to air a sermon. Only then, did they change their mind. Similar objections were raised by the clergy to the introduction of T.V. In my view, if Mohamed as alive today, he would have similar opinions as Ibn Taymiyyah and would have issued an edict condemning modern technology as Jinns medium. The Amish have similar views of modern technology.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Summary of @Inquisitive_ 's views

1)The earth is flat
2)All planets revolve around us instead of that qumayo named "The Sun" by the Europhiles
3)All Europhiles are infected by brain parasites
4)Satellites don't exist
5)People and governments fire one-shot satellites across the sky every night to keep up the illusion that we are living on a globe and not a chessboard minecraft world
6)Man never went on the Moon, the Thermosphere is simply too hot for that
7)There is not one single piece of conceivable evidence that could refute or bring into doubt the aforementioned views

I think those are his core views, let me know if I missed anything :shaq:
Another gaal qumayo :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ibn Taymiyyah was disowned by his own father and older brother who were both well established scholars at their era and he died in prison because of his takfiri kharajite ideas towards other Muslims. If he was alive today, he would have been commander in chief of ISIS. The Saudis religious establishment issued Fatwas against the introduction of the Radio using similar Ibn Taymiyah arguments till King Saud explained to them the benefits of Dacwa to the Wahhabi Doctrine. He practically placed them in a Radio studio and asked them to air a sermon. Only then, did they change their mind. Similar objections were raised by the clergy to the introduction of T.V. In my view, if Mohamed as alive today, he would have similar opinions as Ibn Taymiyyah and would have issued an edict condemning modern technology as Jinns medium. The Amish have similar views of modern technology.
Tell that to your mothers vagina hooyada siilkayda waas you gaal bastard nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rodents have the audacity to poke fun at our beloved messenger my Allah increase you in your ignorance may you suffer from ill fortune in this dunya may you go blind may you never procreate may you be shunned & granted persona non grata by your family :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:mjlol:

some weak ass foundations. I think I found the cause of what the Europhiles call earthquakes :mjlol:
Ileen the tramp was a closeted gaal :ohhh:

“Those before them indeed plotted, but Allah struck at the foundation of their building, and then the roof fell down upon them, from above them, and the torment overtook them from directions they did not perceive.” (Surat An-Nahl (The Bees):26)

“When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake. And when the earth throws out its burdens. And man will say: “What is the matter with it?” That Day it will declare its information (about all that happened over it of good or evil). Because your Lord will inspire it. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.” (Surat Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake):1-8)

https://islamforhumanity.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/quran-science-earthquakes-in-the-glorious-quran/

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Ileen the tramp was a closeted gaal :ohhh:

“Those before them indeed plotted, but Allah struck at the foundation of their building, and then the roof fell down upon them, from above them, and the torment overtook them from directions they did not perceive.” (Surat An-Nahl (The Bees):26)

“When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake. And when the earth throws out its burdens. And man will say: “What is the matter with it?” That Day it will declare its information (about all that happened over it of good or evil). Because your Lord will inspire it. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.” (Surat Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake):1-8)

https://islamforhumanity.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/quran-science-earthquakes-in-the-glorious-quran/
chill with the takfiir my nigga :whoa:

its some random christian picture caadi iska dhig sxb. also what is that first verse supposed prove...did u just search for a verse that had the word foundation in it :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
chill with the takfiir my nigga :whoa:

its some random christian picture caadi iska dhig sxb. also what is that first verse supposed prove...did u just search for a verse that had the word foundation in it :lol:
I provided the link if you look you would see that but I'm not suprised cause your pineal gland probably has been calcified so you won't be able to fathom that which lies therein.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm laughing at ur misqouting of the Quran to prove a point:stopit:

keep doing what u doing tho, you'll definitely see the fruits of ur labor one day
Misquote? you ignoramus I provided a link nacas yaho sambac waxid fruits of labour kulaha Allah guides who he wills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending