Arab girl gets flamed by Somalis for making a tweet about Reer UK girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Nigga I said we defend yall against ajanabis lol meaning that only we (somali girls) can come for yall. Everytime a non-somali chick says something about yall we always come to yall defence.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Nigga I said we defend yall against ajanabis lol meaning that only we (somali girls) can come for yall. Everytime a non-somali chick says something about yall we always come to yall defence.
so when other es ridicule us it's outrageous and when xalimos do it it's fine
70bd4d94ba52ee3508e6bf19ce422ecc0eab1369bffb7e486172d4df51e07c8a.jpg

Just think how defined xaliimos would look in skinny jeans :shaq:

But the competition would be too unfair to the other girls so I understand :idontlike:

Somali girls wear skinny jeans in London? I do anyway. I just realised that most Somali girls wear skirts, abayas, dresses. I don't know why I just realised this now.

Lol my girls gave it to her, no mercy. But the first girl with the banging tweet should have got more tweets than the original Arab girl. Weey ba dhameysey

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Arab women are so buetiful their pearl white skin, many somali women would die to be like them. They straighten their nappy hair, they bleach their skin. Oh arab women why has god blessed you with such buety. Only to be cursed by a jelous somali women who themselves have hidden insecurities. They wish to not attach themselves as african instead they bow down to your grace the arab supremacy. Hail arab women !!

Arab women are so buetiful their pearl white skin, many somali women would die to be like them. They straighten their nappy hair, they bleach their skin. Oh arab women why has god blessed you with such buety. Only to be cursed by a jelous somali women who themselves have hidden insecurities. They wish to not attach themselves as african instead they bow down to your grace the arab supremacy. Hail arab women !!
2ADF3633-10C9-4BC8-951A-8CADE73AA7F0-534-00000282B3B490F9_tmp.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Xaasid baa tahaadhay why don't you give all that bait to the struggling fishermen in Somalia, they need a living
And fisherwomen too of course, got to include both genders

Status
Not open for further replies.