Arab girl gets flamed by Somalis for making a tweet about Reer UK girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Arab women are so buetiful their pearl white skin, many somali women would die to be like them. They straighten their nappy hair, they bleach their skin. Oh arab women why has god blessed you with such buety. Only to be cursed by a jelous somali women who themselves have hidden insecurities. They wish to not attach themselves as african instead they bow down to your grace the arab supremacy. Hail arab women !!
i commend you for your troll capabilities from arab bottyclapping to feminism to a male genocide advocate you have really applied all the skills necessary to be a 5 star troll.It is merely for those above reasons that i grant you a distinguished troll degree with honours from the university of trolology :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Somali girls interact with tweets from non-somalis whether something positive or negative is tweeted. Either showing much desperation by any man that post about their beauty or jump on someone posting a barely offensive tweet.
Its like their 10 times more sensitive to good/bad about them on the internet. :lawd:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
when you rock with munafiqeens:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Drake-Mo-G-beaten.png
:russ::russ::russ:
IS THAT HIM? When did that happen? :dead1: :deadmanny: :deadrose: :deadosama: :deadpeter::dead:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I applaud Somali girls for going to war.

But, please stop calling people racist that are just bantering. It makes you look like bunch of weak inferior cunts.

Stand up and fight :gunsmiley:

Edit: Also noticed, the pro-black one's are attacking and the one's with Arab writing in their profiles are defending the chick? #Classic

Last edited:
damn lol
from my perspective that kind of stuff doesn't look cool just makes the participants seem emotionally unintelligent if you get what I mean.

VixR

Veritas
Lost in all of this is wtf does rinse mean?

None of the urban dictionary terms fit
Must be British slang.

From context, I think it means rinse it off the shelves? Make it go out of stock?

I don't think the tweet warrants the backlash, esp if that's the style there. It hardly seems malicious.

It seems Somali girls are more likely to wear abayas and dresses than the average Arab girl. I was watching the farewell address and the senate hearing, and was surprised when Al Franken pulled up a picture of a middle school classroom of Somali students he visited; all of them were wearing jilbabs with skirts.

@02:38

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Must be British slang.

From context, I think it means rinse it off the shelves? Make it go out of stock?

I don't think the tweet warrants the backlash, esp if that's the style there. It hardly seems malicious.

It seems Somali girls are more likely to wear abayas and dresses than the average Arab girl. I was watching the farewell address and the senate hearing, and was surprised when Al Franken pulled up a picture of a middle school classroom of Somali students he visited; all of them were wearing jilbabs with skirts.

Yeah I don't get it either. These are real bullets being shot so I assumed it was was derogatory. If not Somalis people are more hair-trigger than I thought.

There's probably something else here we aren't seeing but even the American crew showed up for slaughter. :childplease:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Must be British slang.

4201596.jpg

Stop imposing your defection of freedom on these young modest girls.Their definition of freedom is attaining liberation and peace from submission to god.I dont want this thread to turn into religion laakin you atheists need to get rid of your inferiority complex and stop including islam into everything.It's like you have something to prove,if your content with being an atheist then go right ahead nobody is asking to explain yourself and there is no need to emphasize that modesty is something to be frowned upon.

VixR

Veritas
4201596.jpg

Stop imposing your defection of freedom on these young modest girls.Their definition of freedom is attaining liberation and peace from submission to god.I dont want this thread to turn into religion laakin you atheists need to get rid of your inferiority complex and stop including islam into everything.It's like you have something to prove,if your content with being an atheist then go right ahead nobody is asking to explain yourself and there is no need to emphasize that modesty is something to be frowned upon.
:leon:Inferiority complex.
When did I "include Islam":reallymaury:

VixR

Veritas
generally :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
Aren't you some hypersensitive f*ck.

All I pointed out was that if thats the attire of Somali middle school girls in Somali majority areas, why get offended by a neutral Twitter comment about rinsing skirts? Some on here even called it racist.

You sure do employ the very same SJW sensitivity tactics you abhor in others.

It would have made more sense if they underlined the importance of modesty in Islam to the Arab girl like u did with me kkkk
4201596.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Aren't you some hypersensitive f*ck.

All I pointed out was that if thats the attire of Somali middle school girls in Somali majority areas, why get offended by a neutral Twitter comment about rinsing skirts? Some on here even called it racist.

You sure do employ the very same SJW sensitivity tactics you abhor in others.

It would have made more sense if you underlined the importance of modesty in Islam to the Arab girl like u did with me kkkk
i preach modesty and it's importance to all people.
And i was just clarifying a common occurrence of hate towards muslims by athiests on this site.
And your earlier post made modesty sound like something negative or maybe i may have interpreted it in a negative light.
just standing up for my hijabi sisters,they need representation on this site because it is filled with your kind

VixR

Veritas
i preach modesty and it's importance to all people.
And i was just clarifying a common occurrence of hate towards muslims by athiests on this site.
And your earlier post made modesty sound like something negative or maybe i may have interpreted it in a negative light.
just standing up for my hijabi sisters,they need representation on this site because it is filled with your kind
Miss me with that "occurrence of hate" bullshit.

I have nothing against my hijabi sisters for you to protect me from them, you idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending