Arab girl gets flamed by Somalis for making a tweet about Reer UK girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why do misguided fucks like you amd Menace think I hold animosity towards Somali girls that wear hijab. If that's not idiotic, I don't know what is.
come on we all know deep down there is at least some form of animosity and i can feel it through your posts.Dont wanna generalize but i've noticed that most gaal women specifically harbor some form animosty towards modest females.Just read eternal's post for gods sake

VixR

Veritas
come on we all know deep down there is at least some form of animosity and i can feel it through your posts.Dont wanna generalize but i've noticed that most gaal women specifically harbor some form animosty towards modest females.Just read eternal's post for gods sake
:mjlol::mjlol:You've noticed it, you can feel it through my posts huh.

Eternal is a Muslim, and I think she said she wears hijab although that was long ago if memory serves.

And you can stop it with the bullshit victimization. No one disparages girls within the community for wearing hijab, if anything it's the "non-modest" that get the animosity.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:mjlol::mjlol:You've noticed it, you can feel it through my posts huh.

Eternal is a Muslim, and I think she said she wears hijab although that was long ago if memory serves.

And you can stop it with the bullshit victimization. No one disparages girls within the community for wearing hijab, if anything it's the "non-modest" that get the animosity.
agtmbomg.gif

Arab women are so buetiful their pearl white skin, many somali women would die to be like them. They straighten their nappy hair, they bleach their skin. Oh arab women why has god blessed you with such buety. Only to be cursed by a jelous somali women who themselves have hidden insecurities. They wish to not attach themselves as african instead they bow down to your grace the arab supremacy. Hail arab women !!
LOL your comment is so ignorant. No one wants to have pale skin. We are blessed with sunkissed glowing skin. Plus we don't age as fast. It looks like to me you are the insecure one.

I live in a white area and people are paying so much to keep up with their tans and even buy a foundation that is darker than them to look more

"Bronze/tan".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts