Arab girl gets flamed by Somalis for making a tweet about Reer UK girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This how you deal with hairy Arabs cunts lol.

Not like SJW who cry "muh racism" to that tweet. Fight fire with nukes.

God, I hate weak people.

Bielsa

VIP
She looks like a mannequin though. What is with Arab women and 16 layers of make up. I get it they have to hide their hideous faces but talk about over-compensating. Probably got hairy chest as well :hova:

IMG_20170111_115715.jpg

:hova::holeup::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

She looks like a mannequin though. What is with Arab women and 16 layers of make up. I get it they have to hide their hideous faces but talk about over-compensating. Probably got hairy chest as well :hova:

View attachment 11517

:hova::holeup::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

Sxb what's with attacking the women? Leave the cat fight to the girls. I thought you were the self-appointed defender of women's collective honor on this forum.:damedamn:

Arab women are still
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Oh-My-God-Fist-Bite-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

Bielsa

VIP
Sxb what's with attacking the women? Leave the cat fight to the girls. I thought you were the self-appointed defender of women's collective honor on this forum.:damedamn:

Arab women are still
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Oh-My-God-Fist-Bite-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

I'm only defender of Somali women. At a push other Horner women as well. I'm no defender of Arab xoolo. I sometimes troll Arab feminists in the #StopEnslavingSaudiWomen hashtag and they get triggered.

As for Arab women looking good. :susp::susp::susp:

Sxb lol. You know their attitudes to your Beesha

Just think how defined xaliimos would look in skinny jeans :shaq:

But the competition would be too unfair to the other girls so I understand :idontlike:

Funny how somali boys are the main ones laughing at this. We always defend them against ajanabis and shit, but that's not the case when it's viceversa

interessting...

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Funny how somali boys are the main ones laughing at this. We always defend them against ajanabis and shit, but that's not the case when it's viceversa

interessting...
:what::what::what:
then wtf was that Somali boys aint shit trend perpetrated by you so called xalimos that are our regular defenders gtfoutta here with that shit:camby:

:what::what::what:
then wtf was that Somali boys aint shit trend perpetrated by you so called xalimos that are our regular defenders gtfoutta here with that shit:camby:
Nigga I said we defend yall against ajanabis lol meaning that only we (somali girls) can come for yall. Everytime a non-somali chick says something about yall we always come to yall defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending