Always listen to Hooyo! High-Profile Divorce Case.

Yaraye

VIP
There is really no need to argue with these boys. Operate your marriage while these strategies in the back of your mind. It's best not to inform your husband about this. I also advise not to have more than 1-2 kids. One its hella expensive to raise kids and two if your marriage doesn't work out remarriage will be easier for you/ have better options if you only got 1-2 kids and not a whole hoard of them (this is for those who got desire to remarry). Lots of men will have you popping babies around the clock so that when they pull shit on you, you only got the option to stay or be single. Plus its been said that many men show their true selves when a woman have a bunch of kids and her quote on quote "value" goes down.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a genius his hooyo even made him put his clothes under his name

Yaraye

VIP
What a genius his hooyo even made him put his clothes under his name

sure some mothers make sure that their son isn't finessed. But many also cause chaos in the marriage, torture the DIL too, and are the cause of many divorces. Plus whats wrong with marrying an older woman if its the guy's choice? I'm not talking about in this case where the age gap is very huge, that's weird. I'm talking just several years apart

TekNiKo

VIP
Muslim marriage in the West as an institution is a catch-22 - the circumstances set you up for failure.

On the one hand, you can’t bind your wife to the home since it’ll breed resentment and cause disharmony - and goes against her rights in relevant circumstances.

On the other hand, there’s discomfort in knowing your wife free-mixes in her workplace out of necessity. Death of a male ego by a thousand paper cuts manifesting in lashing out, or emotional withdrawal in the best of cases. So more disharmony.

Lose-lose.

I find it hilarious that some of the girls here are arguing a rainy day fund. Makes sense on paper sure, but it’s as bruising as a man making connections with families/friends on the side to arrange a new prospective wife on short notice in case his current marriage fails.

The dangerous thing about love and trust is that it demands no back up plan.
Its a lose lose sxb, marriage is dead in the West. Work baes are common in the workplace :jcoleno:

TekNiKo

VIP
sure some mothers make sure that their son isn't finessed. But many also cause chaos in the marriage, torture the DIL too, and are the cause of many divorces. Plus whats wrong with marrying an older woman if its the guy's choice? I'm not talking about in this case where the age gap is very huge, that's weird. I'm talking just several years apart
Hooyo macaan always come first you just want a man you can finnesse hooyo wont allow that. If shes not kissing my moms feet…

Dont Trust Him The Streets GIF by Bounce

Yaraye

VIP
Hooyo macaan always come first you just want a man you can finnesse hooyo wont allow that. If shes not kissing my moms feet…

Who said anything about finnesse? See this is the mentality what I'm talking about :draketf:

Make sure to watch these videos you ignorant man. Islam has a different answer than "your wife kissing your mother's feet". Justice comes first ~ Mufti. Ladies take note not to marry these kind of men who let their mother trample on you. Ladies take note not to marry men who are in an emotional incest relationship with their mother :ufdup:

TekNiKo

VIP
Who said anything about finnesse? See this is the mentality what I'm talking about :draketf:

Make sure to watch these videos you ignorant man. Islam has a different answer than "your wife kissing your mother's feet". Justice comes first ~ Mufti. Ladies take note not to marry these kind of men who let their mother trample on you. Ladies take note not to marry men who are in an emotional incest relationship with their mother :ufdup:
So loving your hooyo and listening to her advice and guidance is now considered emotional incest! Even during jihad a man was ordered to take care of sick mom and was exempt

Yaraye

VIP
So loving your hooyo and listening to her advice and guidance is now considered emotional incest! Even during jihad a man was ordered to take care of sick mom and was exempt

when did i say that? I referring to this that you wrote below
cleveland cavaliers love GIF by NBPA

There is really no need to argue with these boys. Operate your marriage while these strategies in the back of your mind. It's best not to inform your husband about this. I also advise not to have more than 1-2 kids. One its hella expensive to raise kids and two if your marriage doesn't work out remarriage will be easier for you/ have better options if you only got 1-2 kids and not a whole hoard of them (this is for those who got desire to remarry). Lots of men will have you popping babies around the clock so that when they pull shit on you, you only got the option to stay or be single. Plus its been said that many men show their true selves when a woman have a bunch of kids and her quote on quote "value" goes down.

Sis, women should do what they are told to do Islamically and not even hide it. Allah provides and if a man is a weakling, Allah will provide another man that can even play Stepdaddy.

Muslim men claim they want women to follow Islam, but when you bring up the fact that a woman can keep her own money, they start spouting Gaalo talking points such as 50/50 and "why does she have savings".
It just goes to show that it's not Islam they want, what they want is the total subjugation of a woman to boost their fragile egos.

Last edited:
Sis, women should do what they can Islamically and not even hide it. Allah provides and if a man is a weakling, Allah will provide another man that can even play Stepdaddy.

Muslim men claim they want women to follow Islam, but when you bring up the fact that a woman can keep her own money, they start spouting Gaalo talking points such as 50/50 and "why does she have savings".
It just goes to show that it's not Islam they want, what they want is the total subjugation of a woman to boost their fragile egos.
Do you understand how difficult it is to support a family on a single income nowadays? It doesn't have to be a 50/50 split but any woman who doesn't shoulder the financial burden with her partner should be avoided like the plague. If you're so concerned with following Islam to the letter than I assume you'd be fine with just getting married Islamically and not legally, because that would be "Gaalo" behaviour, right?lol

Play "step-daddy" kuluha, that's literally the female equivalent of the retarded shit red-pill dickheads and Tate worhsippers spout. I hope you're in your late teens/early 20, because you're in for a rude awakening if you actually believe this stuff as a 25+ year old :mjlol:

Do you understand how difficult it is to support a family on a single income nowadays? It doesn't have to be a 50/50 split but any woman who doesn't shoulder the financial burden with her partner should be avoided like the plague. If you're so concerned with following Islam to the letter than I assume you'd be fine with just getting married Islamically and not legally, because that would be "Gaalo" behaviour, right?lol

Play "step-daddy" kuluha, that's literally the female equivalent of the retarded shit red-pill dickheads and Tate worhsippers spout. I hope you're in your late teens/early 20, because you're in for a rude awakening if you actually believe this stuff as a 25+ year old :mjlol:

Firstly, there is nothing haram about registering a marriage, unless you think muslim wives should be seen as 'baby mamas' and 'girlfriends' in the eyes of the law.

Secondly, a woman can choose to do what she wants with her money, if she chooses to spend it on her children, that's her choice, but that's not her responsibility. A man also has rights over his wife and she has to meet those rights.

Finally, yes, Muslim women have the right to find men who are willing to provide 100%, even if it's difficult for them and there are plenty of men who are willing to be stepfathers.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
This entire thread is depressing. Is this what we have become?

Most recently entered marriages are unfortunately loveless and opportunistic. Even Ronaldo did not marry the mother of his kids. Be very careful. Both sexes should protect themselves in whatever way they can.

Most recently entered marriages are unfortunately loveless and opportunistic. Even Ronaldo did not marry the mother of his kids. Be very careful. Both sexes should protect themselves in whatever way they can.

They are all superficial humans, majority of the commenters here.
Yeah give me a qashin if that helps you cope

@AbdiFreedom what bothers me the most is that they are all arguing from a point of self-purity, this leaves us with a 6 page thread of gibberish.

Bunch of immature kids.

Allah is most merciful and most just. Have imaan in what is decreed and trust that your wealth will not deplete because you fulfilled your duties as a man.

Do you think paying bills is equal to a woman potentially sacrificing her life and destroying her body to have your babies? And then after that harrowing experience, a woman has to feed those babies from her own body. But you think paying bills is the end of the world?

Do you not trust Allah's divine wisdom? Cajiib!
:mjlol:

Muslim husbands have rights over their wives. Such as;

1. A wife has to honour the husband by not permitting entrance to the house for anyone he does not like.
2. Wives have to be respectful and listen to their husbands, unless the husband makes haram demands.
3. Wives have to protect the wealth of their husband, as in, not spend frivolously.

"You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you. Your rights over your women are that they should not let anyone whom you dislike sit on your bed and they should not let anyone whom you dislike enter your house. Their rights over you are that you should feed and clothe them well.” (Tirmidhi, 1163)

Last edited:
Man who are so clingy to their mom like this are a turn off for regardless of his money. You marry his mom first then him. She didn’t marry your mom.WTH grow up yuck no future son of mine will disrespect his wife under my name.

Trending

Latest posts