A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Korean

“So, I have been thinking about what you said yesterday about the whole women leaving the door open or not be allowed in a man’s room or apartment thing. It really has caught my attention since it is so far removed from American culture and norms. My question is; if men and women are not allowed to be in a room together alone before marriage then do they not have sex?”

“No, they don’t.”

“They’re virgins till marriage?”

Yes. Most Koreans do not have sex before marriage.”

“Both men and women?”

“Yes. But more women are virgins than men.”

“How is that possible? Don’t the men have sex with women to not be virgins?”

“You know how in Korea all men have to serve in the military?” I nod my head. “Their senior and junior officers take them to get sex for pay. It is a regular part of what happens when boys go to the military. Many say they have not done it but we all know they have.”

“So prostitution is how most boys lose the virginity?”

“Yes. It is very normal in Korea. Most girls do not have sex before marriage.
If they get married and the girl has already had sex with a man, they will get separated immediately.”

“Really?”

Yes. Most men will not marry a women who is not a virgin.

“Really?” For a guy who talks as much as I do, my vocabulary as an English teacher was becoming very limited to just one word; Really? “It is like Muslim culture?”

“Michael, it is Korean culture.” I am beginning to find out that the answer to anything that Koreans feel insecure or embarrassed about is; “It is Korean culture”.

B-b-b-b-but oppressive faraaxs :dead::deadosama:

@Knowthyself :russ:

This just shows how out of touch with reality some females are.

Watching too many of those Korean drama's.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wessrb
And these men wonder why somali women marry out. when you have trash like the ones in this thread. excluding @Yahya Liban-Lewis
These men here are trash the way they treat us we should all marry out bloody leave these faaraxs out in some far away lost land, they advocate for FGM, they belittle our women, their lazy. They think I'm a feminist because I'm against FGM ? Basically cutting peaces of women's flesh just to keep her from being 'ty', f*** me some of these men are disgusting vile creatures.

Wessrb

These men here are trash the way they treat us we should all marry out bloody leave these faaraxs out in some far away lost land, they advocate for FGM, they belittle our women, their lazy. They think I'm a feminist because I'm against FGM ? Basically cutting peaces of women's flesh just to keep her from being 'ty', f*** me some of these men are disgusting vile creatures.
Marry out at your own risk lol coz once you do somali men wouldn't care but you and your little niglets or whatever will have no place in somali community.. just look at the xalimo stuck in French Guyana :drakelaugh:

Wessrb

Youve put all of feeling into words sis. we've lost one sister @Sovereign-Reiko to the somali males, we can't loose any more!!

Marry out at your own risk lol coz once you do somali men wouldn't care but you and your little niglets or whatever will have no place in somali community.. just look at the xalimo stuck in French Guyana :drakelaugh:
the many threads with over 25 pages say otherwise. mainly consists of you comparing dicks and pretending your superior.

Hahaha you had me laughing for whole 10 min but naagtu ayada rabtay and am just curious what else could have been in the tunnel after me.. I just don't like sharing malab walal:westbrookswag:

Qof aa shaki ka qabtid maxaa u guursanee? Taas isweeydi horta. Gabar nadiifsan maba istaahishid. Shimbir shimbirkiisu la duula.

You guys are forgetting that you lure these naive girls with false promises iyo jaceyl oo buug ah aa ku abuurtaan markee lugaha ku kale warto aad ceelka ka dheragtaan dhinac aa u tureeysiin. Then you wonder why there are no virgin girls and you whine about it. Bal dib uu fakara and correct your actions. And know that no bad deed goes unpunished. You will pay the price one way or another. Some xoolo will treat your daughter the same way one day. Markaas aa ka shalayn doontiin.

These women need to calm down. Some ancient cultures did not see anything wrong with marrying 100 women and treating them like crap.
:reallymaury:
"some"

you mean YOUR ancient culture. somalis never believed in that until they became muslamic.

if y'all promise me 72 virgin korean men in heaven ill become a female version of dr zakir naik :damedamn:

"some"

you mean YOUR ancient culture. somalis never believed in that until they became muslamic.

if y'all promise me 72 virgin korean men in heaven ill become a female version of dr zakir naik :damedamn:
Nayaa chill
:farole:

It's got nothing to do with Islam. In Islam, the chaste are for the chaste.

the many threads with over 25 pages say otherwise. mainly consists of you comparing dicks and pretending your superior.
The reality is most somali women find ajnabi partner as an upgrade whilst somali men don't.. so clearly it's the somali women who have inferiotity issues. Besides somali women try to look for acceptance from the somali community trying to assimilate their kids into Somalia while somali men hardly care as they know that child will be somali regardless :mjlol:

The reality is most somali women find ajnabi partner as an upgrade whilst somali men don't.. so clearly it's the somali women who have inferiotity issues. Besides somali women try to look for acceptance from the somali community trying to assimilate their kids into Somalia while somali men hardly care as they know that child will be somali regardless :mjlol:
"somali women find ajnabi partner as an upgrade" can you blame them? when were stuck with y'all?

"some"

You didn't need to become muslim for that just join a nerd game and you can have these beauties:
_83454385_groupteamphoto.jpg

Pick ya lot! The world is your oyster, and you're going to be clamed shut when you see your virgins, you're going to be dropping pearls like you were Queen Elizabeth the second :russ:

You didn't need to become muslim for that just join a nerd game and you can have these beauties:
_83454385_groupteamphoto.jpg

Pick ya lot! The world is your oyster, and you're going to be clamed shut when you see your virgins, you're going to be dropping pearls like you were Queen Elizabeth the second :russ:
prime pickings sis!!! my first class ticket is booked and my honbok pressedT. let me get myself a WOKE beta software engineer il-sung instead of a woman hating faraax

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@Knowthyself you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with 10 different women out of wedlock, but if a man dares to marry 2 wives, all hell breaks loose.

Very hypocritical and illogical
No I believe in the sanctity of marriage and both partners being Virgin, however it's the men running around like arrogant boys fucking everything they see then wanting a Virgin girl, wut ???. To conclude I wish for a guy to just value the girls personality her charms etc. Only low life scum care about wether a woman has had sex with a 100 men or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.