A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naagtaa ka zineeystay aya ii so laabatay dabcan godka gadaasheey in la qoday aan shaki ka qabaa. :bell:

Nacalad baa kugu taal!
Hahaha you had me laughing for whole 10 min but naagtu ayada rabtay and am just curious what else could have been in the tunnel after me.. I just don't like sharing malab walal:westbrookswag:

War ninyahow the only reason am tempted is because she looks like muna Kay but also she is very independent and has not ratchet behavior (loud mouth) like a lot of xalimos in qurbaha:banderas:

sxb i'll give you an advice.

marry a nice girl from somalia from rural settlement. she will be obedient and she won't mind if you marry 4 wifes.

also use the muna kay 2.0 as a side chick.

this the first time i am giving a fellow guy some advisement..

once the muna kay starts to age you should divorce her and marry a nice 19 years old girl from your same clan

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Y'all look at this shit. this is the tactics muslimics use to justify their misogny. "trophy" "Treasure" "Sacred". you dipped your miniature bump you call a dick in every man/woman in town which is fine right? halal af, but when she does the same she's a . if you want a virgin you better be a virgin yourself.

i honestly wonder if there are any men on this site who agree with me though, i need to know theres hope for somali males. you can't be ugly and picky.

Ugly? Me? :ohreally: Nacala, i'm drop dead gorgeous :mjswag:Other than that you got my support :yousmart:

@MadNomad in real life

images

kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending