A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And this is why xalimos are running away from faraxs. Grow up! If you're not a virgin you have no right to demand one.

why are you all falling for such obvious bait?

I'll bet my life OP hasn't deflowered anybody in his entire life, he's probably a virgin trolling out of frustration :chrisfreshhah:

i know cause thats what i used to do when i was a teenager :mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I feel sorry for the Somali sisters that end up with these men they deserve much better than this shit

And the Double standards in this Forum

- Guy commits Zina OK

- Girl commits Zina :damn:

Both are haram in Islam

But I guess this is the unfortunate reality of it all we got people community Zina and still want a virgin wife

:mindblown:

And this is why xalimos are running away from faraxs. Grow up! If you're not a virgin you have no right to demand one.

Their running from Abdi's
mjgrin.png

But I will make sure I change that
mjgrin.png

Make Abdi's Great Again
mjgrin.png

I feel sorry for the Somali sisters that end up with these men they deserve much better than this shit

And the Double standards in this Forum

- Guy commits Zina OK

- Girl commits Zina :damn:

Both are haram in Islam

But I guess this is the unfortunate reality of it all we got people community Zina and still want a virgin wife

:mindblown:

Double standards exist for a reason. Men and women are not the same, contrary to what many of the triggered xalimos in this thread wish was the case. A man who commits zina feels "entitled" to a woman who is a virgin because, in many cases, he can get that woman. Maybe these women need to hold their sisters accountable for not caring about the number of sexual partners a man has. No one forced her to sleep with the man. :manny:

Double standards exist for a reason. Men and women are not the same, contrary to what many of the triggered xalimos in this thread wish was the case. A man who commits zina feels "entitled" to a woman who is a virgin because, in many cases, he can get that woman. Maybe these women need to hold their sisters accountable for not caring about the number of sexual partners a man has. No one forced her to sleep with the man. :manny:

A zaani and a zaaniyah are equal. No double standards in Islam. You can take your BS and shove it.

That may be true, but are we going to delude ourselves into thinking a repented zaani has the same marriage prospects as a repented zaaniyah? :mjpls:

Clearly she has just look at OP...he's only concern is if others went there after him.

And judging from your own countless calaacal posts plenty of zaaniyahs have been wifed up. :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
From my understanding what the OP is trying to say is once a girl starts sleeping around it is hard for her to change her
ways and remain in a loyal marriage. Were's a bad boy can easily change his ways and be a loyal husband. The issue
is if she gave it to too many guys there is no guarantee she won't continue her behaviour in a marriage as she is used to
being promiscuous.

:wtfdis:So you are not even ashamed of what you did? You ain't go no legs to stand on waryaa hypocrite yahoow. Let me ask you this, how many other girls did you sleep with during that time?
:fantasia2:

Y'all look at this shit. this is the tactics muslimics use to justify their misogny. "trophy" "Treasure" "Sacred". you dipped your miniature bump you call a dick in every man/woman in town which is fine right? halal af, but when she does the same she's a . if you want a virgin you better be a virgin yourself.

i honestly wonder if there are any men on this site who agree with me though, i need to know theres hope for somali males. you can't be ugly and picky.
Don't be a neef. Of course many of us agree with you but since when did Islam tell men to go and have sex and told the girls to chill and keep their legs closed? Quran says to not engage in these stuff before sex. I know you are pissed but don't forget these guys are not practicing their religion if what they are saying is true.

Don't be a neef. Of course many of us agree with you but since when did Islam tell men to go and have sex and told the girls to chill and keep their legs closed? Quran says to not engage in these stuff before sex. I know you are pissed but don't forget these guys are not practicing their religion if what they are saying is true.
when did i say that?

From my understanding what the OP is trying to say is once a girl starts sleeping around it is hard for her to change her
ways and remain in a loyal marriage. Were's a bad boy can easily change his ways and be a loyal husband. The issue
is if she gave it to too many guys there is no guarantee she won't continue her behaviour in a marriage as she is used to
being promiscuous.

Exactly, and the science backs it up:

Sex and Divorce: What's the connections?

This isn't Somalia where people could just get divorced like that and go their separate ways. No, in most of these countries divorce could financially ruin a man. Tread carefully and choose wisely, fellas. :damedamn:

Don't you realise that is someone's sister, daughter? She might not mean anything to you. But she has loved ones.

Would you like it of someone did that to your sister and made a thread on Somalispot like this one?

Don't be offended, I'm trying to make you conceptualise how horrible this stuff really is.

I don't even have sisters, but if I did I wouldn't want someone to do to her what you did. So why should I do the same to someone else?

I'd rather die a virgin.

Wallahi Somali men and women are made for each other.

The men are brain-dead, irresponsible, imbecilic and foolish.

The women are the most cheap, promiscuous and numerous commodity in the market place.

What an amazing people we are.

Where is your post about "muslamics " and the 72 virgins? Anyways there is no place for Promiscuity in Islam for either gender. What these guys do is not a reflection of our religion so quit making it seem like it.
i was referring to that thought being put into mens heads at a young age that they can marry upto 4 women and have 72 more in death. regardless of the reasoning for this it breeds a certain thought process that is evident in this thread. men can have as many a body count as they please but women must remain untouched. above that i wrote "muslimics use to justify their misogny. "trophy" "Treasure" "Sacred"." by which i was referring to men, specifically some muslim men sleep around but when asked why the reverse is wrong they revert back to "your pearl is a treasure that should be kept safe" "dont let others sample the goods" lets be real we've all heard people say shit like this too many times. but never once did i say it was okay for muslim men in ISLAM to have sex outside of marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending