A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good luck you Doo.faar cretin.

This time we will leave your bodies for the vultures ayeeydaa dhakada ka wasse.

liyuu-police.jpg
Keep posting old pics of Dead Huitus in UIC era :chrisfreshhah:

Hawiye is miskiin and doesn’t abuse you like I do. Heck how many d00fars do I own today and I am still hungry to colo use more. My troops are sitting only 25 mins away from garowe :lolbron:

I swear I handed over your uncle to the xabashis kkkk, come to think it even your fellow d00fars were selling g you like hot cakes from bosaso to gedo kkkk
Kkkkkkkk hence why we massacred eyd00r in gashaamo like cattle until they started a twitter hashtag campaign :mjlol:

#FreeGashaamo #PleaseGiveIctiraaf

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkkkk hence why we massacred eyd00r in gashaamo like cattle until they started a twitter hashtag campaign :mjlol:

#FreeGashaamo #PleaseGiveIctiraaf

I believe that is @Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol community kkkk

I personally handed your uncles over to jail Ogaden. Don’t forget the Sacad muse president of K5 who built jail ogaden

The fact is that Xamar is owned by ajnabis and hawiye are the children that are looked after
Ownership percentage 20% Ethiopia 20%Kenya and 60% Uganda
This is not 1960s when mj ruled Xamar
It's 2020s and Xamar is the ugliest city in the world
Somalia doesn't exist
The countries are jubbaland,Ethiopia,kenya, puntland and somaliland.
1530072323318.png

FAVELA boy this is your land puntland stop trying to hide behind somaliland ,I'm sorry to hear your a Dhabacya0.
If xamar was or is the ugliest city why did the ajanabi merchants that use to come to xamar called the city l
Pearl of Indian ocean ?

My father and his relatives talk about the North Mudug uprising like it were yesterday.

He would tell me stories of how as a child, he would be randomly picked up from the street and dragged to jail. Then they would have to pay bail then get out.

It was a fear-tactic as well as money-making scheme.
Nayaa pull up your dirac and stop crying about north mudug .

Kkkk damne the civil war of sspot hawiye vs everyone ,Hawiye definitely won this what do you think @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman :gaasdrink:
??
Looks like @Rocca Littorio need to stick with the general sections ,he is embarrassing yall reer punans

Last edited:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
First of all it was all of irir vs us. not just Hawiya. even Raxxanweyne and other saab tribes joined in and attacked us. The real reason though was that Hawiya felt like we were on the verge of mental and borderline enslaving them. we basicly ran everything in xamar. Us Puntites alongside the Marahan owned all the big mansions and big business. we controlled the port, the airport and most of the government. All of our maids and workers were either Hawiya r raxanweyne . Their main goal was too mimimize or get rid of us so that they can seize all our properties and positions which they did for over a decade. Thank god for Puntland. 91. a blessing in disguise

I agree with you that the Civil War was an unfortunate event that thank God resulted in a positive outcome for Puntland. Before ’91, Puntland was known as “Gaari waa”. Alhumdulillah, Puntland has come a long way since then.

I want to correct you on one thing thou....Daroods were never massacred in Xamar in 1991. Most Daroods left the city right at the start of the Civil War.

Last edited:
Bro I could go down that route but then I am a hypocrite.

I am calling them out for genocide then wishing genocide upon them.

[SPOILER]I just wish Hawiye remain the uneducated bottom-feeders of Somali society as their punishment. [/SPOILER]

:siilaanyosmile:
Wish and pray some where ya ibn al jeberti ayee, .you know hawiye had a rule in how to handle daroods ,if they touch a darood they must cut the finger that's been exposed to al daroodia,our ancestors sure knew what they were doing .
We must bring back that rule when dealing with Digaags.:francis:

Your subclan is equivelant to me being Harti. Harti produced more everything than mudblood.:trumpsmirk:
Tuna boy ,your embarassed to say your useless clan that you have to use the HARTI card ?:damn:
Mudulood is equlivent to warsangily .Hartie is equlivent Hiraab .I'm a giant amongst ants that we dont even have to use mudulood we simply use our sub clans of mudulood.while we had 4 presidents what did the fish clan have ?
:pachah1:

I believe that is @Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol community kkkk

I personally handed your uncles over to jail Ogaden. Don’t forget the Sacad muse president of K5 who built jail ogaden
All iid00rs are the same to us regardless of which habar they claim:manny:

Fast forward to 2018 and Ogaden still leads the region and is the only player meanwhile iid00r influence is non-existent despite decades of sucking habashi gus :mjlaugh:

Tuna boy ,your embarassed to say your useless clan that you have to use the HARTI card ?:damn:
Mudulood is equlivent to warsangily .Hartie is equlivent Hiraab .I'm a giant amongst ants that we dont even have to use mudulood we simply use our sub clans of mudulood.while we had 4 presidents what did the fish clan have ?
Bro hawiye can even get their abtirsi right.
You ask any somali who do you know warsangali and what ever tribe you are udejeekoyhdj. They will say Warsangali.
How many do you count to mudblood. 13 or what

You are talking about somalia. I wont even go on about what harti did. Tuna was the first minister and mp in kenya.

If u own xamar then that means xamar is not the capital that is suppose to unify Somali rather it's a city of certain clan
Therefore there is no unification in Somalia
U guys want a centralized gov ran by hawiye from a hawiye city
Farmaajo might be if puppet but puntlanders and somalilanders are not docile
I rate sl for seeing the light and leaving Somalia
It's about time puntlanders left it
Lol I have no problem with Somaliland becoming its own nation. I have family there and everyone despises you P.unanis. Xamar welcomes our Isaaq brothers. But y’all can stay in your dusty little towns though.
:hillarybiz:

Bro hawiye can even get their abtirsi right.
You ask any somali who do you know warsangali and what ever tribe you are udejeekoyhdj. They will say Warsangali.
How many do you count to mudblood. 13 or what
Forget about abtirisi go and do DnA
You might be Indian. Ali shire the sultan of warsangily wasnt even a somali as his father was an Indian merchant

Warsangilly Indian 1.png
.we hawiye taught you Somali, taught our daqan .if it wasnt my kind the samaal you would be speaking hindi watching bollywood movies and instead of eating barees iyo suqaar youd be munching on curry. You hairy unibrow garac be thankfull we made you somali

I think for myself... Xamar under hawiye control has seen nothing but death and destruction. :farmajoyaab:
Tell your female cousins their more then welcome to xamar after they suck on my big ol hawiye balls .Alot of women use to come from all over Somalia dont be surprised if your hoyo use to spread her legs for us in Aruba hotel . Stay outta this last warning

Status
Not open for further replies.