A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical dumbass victim role playing Darod.

Darod are responsible for the war. Siad Barre left the guns in Somalia, and Darod tried to be president even though Barre just left and Hawiye weren't having it. Y'all tried to ambush Hawiye and Xamar which is why Hawiye packed your bags and sent you to Dadaab refugee camp. Stop blaming everyone else for YOUR problems. You're not a victim! Your people caused the biggest genocide in Somalia towards Isaaqs, and you wonder why they don't wanna be part of Somalia?

image-jpeg.12302

The Isaaq genocide or "Hargeisa Holocaust"[15][16] was the systematic, state-sponsored massacre of Isaaq civilians between 1987 and 1989 by the Somali Democratic Republic under the dictatorship of Siad Barre.[17] The number of civilian deaths in this massacre is estimated to be between 50,000-100,000 according to various sources,[1][18][9] whilst local reports estimate the total civilian deaths to be upwards of 200,000 Isaaq civilians.[19] This genocide also included the levelling and complete destruction of the second and third largest cities in Somalia, Hargeisa (which was 90 per cent destroyed)[20] and Burao (70 per cent destroyed) respectively,[21] and had caused up to 500,000[22][23] Somalis (primarily of the Isaaq clan)[24] to flee their land and cross the border to Hartasheikh in Ethiopia as refugees, in what was described as "one of the fastest and largest forced movements of people recorded in Africa",[25] and resulted in the creation of the world's largest refugee camp then (1988),[26] with another 400,000 being internally displaced.[27][28][29] The scale of destruction led to Hargeisa being known as the 'Dresden of Africa'.[30] The killings happened during the Somali Civil War and have been referred to as a "forgotten genocide".

You have one source and are parading it like its the Quran.

I linked multiple about your adeers.

Shut up and accept the fact that your people are responsible for the division and genocides in Somalia. Go brag about skeletons in Hargeisa POS Aussie

Somalia was peaceful after Barre was toppled.

Who decided to turn on eachother.

Ali Mahdi and Aideed, the Hawiye Judas and Jesus.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The difference between the hawiyes that died fighting against the ethiopian invasion of somalia and the Darod massacred in a tribal war is that the hawiye is a shaheed since he was a mujahid fighting with gaalo, whereas the daod died fighting for a clan and will definitely go to jahannam.

IMG_72D722-0A09CC-3D1B97-57BD6F-72899F-C74077.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
All iid00rs are the same to us regardless of which habar they claim:manny:

Fast forward to 2018 and Ogaden still leads the region and is the only player meanwhile iid00r influence is non-existent despite decades of sucking habashi gus :mjlaugh:

If idoor were the same to you you d00fars wouldn’t be shitting on the forum with all your cries about jeegan. Abdimajid the HA president of K5 made jail Ogaden and abused cagdheer women while he had their men shot or tortured. It got so bad for d00fars that dumb, low IQ started burning their own goods coming in from berbera kkkkk

If ***** were the same to you you d00fars wouldn’t be shitting on the forum with all your cries about jeegan. Abdimajid the HA president of K5 made jail Ogaden and abused cagdheer women while he had their men shot or tortured. It got so bad for d00fars that dumb, low IQ started burning their own goods coming in from berbera kkkkk
Take your disneyland stories elsewhere langaab iid00r. You've been begging the world for ictiraf for 30 years with zero progress whatsover.

In the Somali region you are similar to cattle who do not have a say. No strenght, no influence, no political intelligence. Ogaden sits at the negotiating table alongside Ethiopia, isaaq sits under the table sucking Ethiopia's in the hope of ictiraaf :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
:pachah1:
Take your disneyland stories elsewhere langaab iid00r. You've been begging the world for ictiraf for 30 years with zero progress whatsover.

In the Somali region you are similar to cattle who do not have a say. No strenght, no influence, no political intelligence. Ogaden sits at the negotiating table alongside Ethiopia, isaaq sits under the table sucking Ethiopia's in the hope of ictiraaf :siilaanyolaugh:

Stop repeating the same thing d00far and tell me the man who put your mother in jail Ogaden :pachah1:

How can I have no say in k5 when I was the president and used made a whole prison for your people. :lolbron:

It makes sense for isaaq to abuse you and sell you to your xabashi ownerz but when your fellow d00fars are at it, it’s just sad. From punan!land to failmaajo, they abused you and handed you over like cattle even tho they are your cousins kkkk

It got so bad you had to call in your Kenyan masters to take over jubbaland from your b00n cousins :russ:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari @Rocca Littorio adeer we aint id@0r, we dont whine. We move on and get our revenge by any means possible.

:mjpls:
bro i didnt whine. read the title. a blessing in disguise. i was just saying without 91 puntland and puntlanders as individuals wouldnt be successful. even people like ilhan omar, hussein- the imigration minister in canada and etc, if it wasnt for the war we wouldnt be where we are today. so i am actually doing the oppesite of complaining and thanking them for this blessing in disguise

Reer-Bari

I agree with you that the Civil War was an unfortunate event that thank God resulted in a positive outcome for Puntland. Before ’91, Puntland was known as “Gaari waa”. Alhumdulillah, Puntland has come a long way since then.

I want to correct you on one thing thou....Daroods were never massacred in Xamar in 1991. Most Daroods left the city right at the start of the Civil War.
wtf are you talkking about. my fucking habar gidir neighbor who was a government offical ordered the execution of my grandma.(my mothers mom) her name is mariam its a famous story everyone knows her. walahi they took her out her house and shot her dead for no reason. she wasnt even ssdf

Reer-Bari

Alhamdulilah none of my relatives are in idp camps ,your really ignorant if you think everyone from xamar live in idp camps .

We look down on Fishing in xamar only the bantus and Indians fish around my ways ,fishing is nothing to be proud of tuna man .

Yes I'm African somali my futo is madhow so is my somali .

This khanis @Suldaanka thinks his futo is cadaan .warya you have Indian and somali blood in you, your futo will never be cadaan like this View attachment 62646
Be proud of the colour of your futo you self hater
lol fishing is better than starving to death. walahi i wish the best for hawiya but damn you guys cant touch warsangeli when it comes to the history of somalia. the only tribes that have ruled for over a hundred years is. 1. warsangeli 2. ajuuraan (they are not hawiya) 3, majeerteen 4. awdal empire(mixed with harti, samaroon, ogadan, marahan, afar tribe, harar tribe, leelkesa, those are the only 4 empires. not a single hawiya or the newcomers isaaq

:pachah1:

Stop repeating the same thing d00far and tell me the man who put your mother in jail Ogaden :pachah1:

How can I have no say in k5 when I was the president and used made a whole prison for your people. :lolbron:

It makes sense for isaaq to abuse you and sell you to your xabashi ownerz but when your fellow d00fars are at it, it’s just sad. From punan!land to failmaajo, they abused you and handed you over like cattle even tho they are your cousins kkkk

It got so bad you had to call in your Kenyan masters to take over jubbaland from your b00n cousins :russ:
What Jail Ogaden? The one that is shutdown you mean? :mjlol:

As for the civilians, you do realise they were handed over to an Ogaden madman. You don't score any points there regardless of how low your people are :hahaidiot:

Regardless, that still didn't stop us from serving some karbashes to a couple of clans in the region, especially the low-cast iid00r :ahh:

Now let's discuss 2018 and how the Ogaden clan has single handedly forced Ethiopia to the table, runs Jubbaland, is deep in Kenyan politics/military and of course has an iron fist on the Somali region :banderas:

It's called strength across country lines which is only achievable by a landheer nation of intellects and warriors.

Something the dhoqon iid00r couldn't fathom as proved by their failure to achieve independance in 30 years...while Somalia was burned to the ground :mjlol:

I mean how retarded do you have to be to not get independance from a country that didn't have a government for decades? But that's a recurring theme isn't it, just like how iid00r was never a part of politics from Somalia's independance to the civil war.

All together close to 60 years of failures upon failures from a small tribe who has now resorted to inviting foreigners to its infamous F'ing street in the hope of getting ictiraaf, perphaps mudane Gunter will be able to convince Chancellor Merkal:drakelaugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12184362

Dirty porcupine was xabashi not enough that your people started desiring a bit of cadaan flavour?:pachah1:

lol fishing is better than starving to death. walahi i wish the best for hawiya but damn you guys cant touch warsangeli when it comes to the history of somalia. the only tribes that have ruled for over a hundred years is. 1. warsangeli 2. ajuuraan (they are not hawiya) 3, majeerteen 4. awdal empire(mixed with harti, samaroon, ogadan, marahan, afar tribe, harar tribe, leelkesa, those are the only 4 empires. not a single hawiya or the newcomers isaaq

Funny you say you wish the best for us and at the same time discredit hawiyes accomplishments. I've never heard of a warsangily president or cali baystaan president or kingdom and their accomplishments ever befor .
"Wish hawiye the best " kulaha .negro I know you celebrate everytime a hawiye gets killed ,I respect those who are honest not someone that says :I wish you the best " at the same creating pathetic threads like these .
If there was these powerful clan kingdoms you mentioned how come none of their city or state cant be compared to a city like xamar even after 30 years of war .??

Reer-Bari

Funny you say you wish the best for us and at the same time discredit hawiyes accomplishments. I've never heard of a warsangily president or cali baystaan president or kingdom and their accomplishments ever befor .
"Wish hawiye the best " kulaha .negro I know you celebrate everytime a hawiye gets killed ,I respect those who are honest not someone that says :I wish you the best " at the same creating pathetic threads like these .
If there was these powerful clan kingdoms you mentioned how come none of their city or state cant be compared to a city like xamar even after 30 years of war .??
Hawiya is the majority but not the owners lol. you 40% of xamar. the other 60% are raxanweyne, darood, dir, cad cads, biyomaal, and Madow. lol and during the long reign of the ajuuraan xamar was at its finest which was during th 1500's before hawiya once again attacked their own brothers and nearly massacred all of ajuuran. now they number less than 100 thousand and live in kenya. during the ajuuraan empire they fought of the super power of their time in a time when the portaguese empire took over most of afrika and enslaved the population. the ajuuran took a somali army and went to kenya and freed the kenyans from schackles.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
What Jail Ogaden? The one that is shutdown you mean? :mjlol:

As for the civilians, you do realise they were handed over to an Ogaden madman. You don't score any points there regardless of how low your people are :hahaidiot:

Regardless, that still didn't stop us from serving some karbashes to a couple of clans in the region, especially the low-cast iid00r :ahh:

Now let's discuss 2018 and how the Ogaden clan has single handedly forced Ethiopia to the table, runs Jubbaland, is deep in Kenyan politics/military and of course has an iron fist on the Somali region :banderas:

It's called strength across country lines which is only achievable by a landheer nation of intellects and warriors.

Something the dhoqon iid00r couldn't fathom as proved by their failure to achieve independance in 30 years...while Somalia was burned to the ground :mjlol:

I mean how retarded do you have to be to not get independance from a country that didn't have a government for decades? But that's a recurring theme isn't it, just like how iid00r was never a part of politics from Somalia's independance to the civil war.

All together close to 60 years of failures upon failures from a small tribe who has now resorted to inviting foreigners to its infamous F'ing street in the hope of getting ictiraaf, perphaps mudane Gunter will be able to convince Chancellor Merkal:drakelaugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12184362

Dirty porcupine was xabashi not enough that your people started desiring a bit of cadaan flavour?:pachah1:
Beesha big foot in 3 countries :wow:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
wtf are you talkking about. my fucking habar gidir neighbor who was a government offical ordered the execution of my grandma.(my mothers mom) her name is mariam its a famous story everyone knows her. walahi they took her out her house and shot her dead for no reason. she wasnt even ssdf

I didn’t say that Daroods didn’t have any casualties during the civil war. What I said was that Daroods weren’t massacred in Xamar back in 1991 and that most Daroods left right at the beginning of the war. Please read my comment again. Also, AUN your grandma.

BTW, you can get your point across without using profanities.

Hawiya is the majority but not the owners lol. you 40% of xamar. the other 60% are raxanweyne, darood, dir, cad cads, biyomaal, and Madow. lol and during the long reign of the ajuuraan xamar was at its finest which was during th 1500's before hawiya once again attacked their own brothers and nearly massacred all of ajuuran. now they number less than 100 thousand and live in kenya. during the ajuuraan empire they fought of the super power of their time in a time when the portaguese empire took over most of afrika and enslaved the population. the ajuuran took a somali army and went to kenya and freed the kenyans from schackles.
:deadosama:
Didnt think you cared about hawiye on hawiye violence.
Walle these d0or0s are something else ,they want to tell us our history and who lives in our lands, at the same time contradicts himself from his first post on the thread .:deadpeter:

On your first post you said your happy the war happend and daroods left hawiye lands ,and now your telling me daroods are in xamar and make up the majority ?
:damn:
What happend to going back to the most developed and richest land in Africa "puntland "?:mjlol:

@Reer-Bari How big were Ajuraan then?

@Factz @Apollo Do you guys know how/why the Ajuraan numbers are on the smaller side nowadays clans compared to Hawiye/Daarood. Surely it must of been something more than "...hawiya once again attacked their own brothers and nearly massacred all of ajuuran."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending