A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reiko i don't have time to go back and forth with your bored self. I said what I said and it's facts. Deal with it. Muqdisho is the best Somali city, keep crying, and goodnight.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko i don't have time to go back and forth with your bored self. I said what I said and it's facts. Deal with it. Muqdisho is the best Somali city, keep crying, and goodnight.
Nayaa you started this, and I'm going to finish it.

Like I've said, your qabiil don't even live in Muqdisho, stop going ape shit for something that doesn't concern you.

Does your family even have a property in Muqdisho?

Facts? You're more delusional than I thought. You're pathetic.

rJ72j5L.gif

Nayaa you started this, and I'm going to finish it.

Like I've said, your qabiil don't even live in Muqdisho, stop going ape shit for something that doesn't concern you.

Does your family even have a property in Muqdisho?

Facts? You're more delusional than I thought. You're pathetic.
First of all, forget qabil, both my parents are from muqdisho. But since your basement dwelling self is obsessed with qabil, then yeah many murusade are from muqdisho. Stop proving further how ignorant you are. Get out, get some fresh air, make some real life friends, take a shower, treat yourself. Be a lady and let your disturbing cuqdad go. It probably shows on your face at this rate.

P.s. You're mad shady I told you about the werewolf thing how dare you use it against me.

Gibiin-Udug

First of all, forget qabil, both my parents are from muqdisho. But since your basement dwelling self is obsessed with qabil, then yeah many murusade are from muqdisho. Stop proving further how ignorant you are. Get out, get some fresh air, make some real life friends, take a shower, treat yourself. Be a lady and let your disturbing cuqdad go. It probably shows on your face at this rate.

P.s. You're mad shady I told you about the werewolf thing how dare you use it against me.
Basement dwelling? So you're using my words against me nayaa.

Just because your parents were both maids in Muqdisho doesn't mean they owned jackshit.

How nice of you to worry about my social life, nayaa since we are talking, stop sending messages to MJ guys on this forum, they're all complaining about your bird ass, harassing them. Go get a real man.

P.s

I'm flattered that you got triggered about my posts out of 140 replies, that means my opinion matters to you. :siilaanyolaugh:

@Rocca Littorio please stay away from FkD sessions bro. This is the never ending extreme banter department of Somalispot. Your high moral standards are of no use in this section.

Since the over throw of the Darod regime, H2us didn't see a day without wreckage and destruction. We have been literally bombing their city for almost 2 consecutive years between the end of 2006 and 2008. Non stop random artillery shells from Villa Somalia to every corner of the city. Merciless assault is what they tested. Close to 70k H2us dead.. and I don't condone or proud of that shit but it's history nonetheless.

My advice: be tough on these H2us or simply don't get involved bro.
The difference between the hawiyes that died fighting against the ethiopian invasion of somalia and the Darod massacred in a tribal war is that the hawiye is a shaheed since he was a mujahid fighting with gaalo, whereas the daod died fighting for a clan and will definitely go to jahannam.

Basement dwelling? So you're using my words against me nayaa.

Just because your parents were both maids in Muqdisho doesn't mean they owned jackshit.

How nice of you to worry about my social life, nayaa since we are talking, stop sending messages to MJ guys on this forum, they're all complaining about your bird ass, harassing them. Go get a real man.

P.s

I'm flattered that you got triggered about my posts out of 140 replies, that means my opinion matters to you. :siilaanyolaugh:
Thing is whether I message anyone or not, I am completely anon on this forum. (Cute lie though I'm not surprised) It means nothing in real life. If you want to get personal you're the one that a career forumist whose been here since the 1990's. Live everyday with the same cuqdad.

So obviously everything's a game to you since this is life now, but again, serious advice.. This level of cuqdad can't be healthy and I'm sure it shows. You're probably at least two decades older than me and I'm not even one of the youngest. You stay arguing with teens. Seriously, get your life. Argue with someone else. You do this everyday, surely you can find someone new.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The difference between the hawiyes that died fighting against the ethiopian invasion of somalia and the Darod massacred in a tribal war is that the hawiye is a shaheed since he was a mujahid fighting with gaalo, whereas the daod died fighting for a clan and will definitely go to jahannam.
They were fighting against an elected government. They were disobedient followers that preferred anarchy over peace.

Plus: Those same people that "fought" the Ethiopians sided with them later when The Darood president ended his term. Kkkkk that's QABYAALAD if you ain't blind. Allah Hates Hypocrites the most.... They will be in the lowest depth of the hell fire.

Gibiin-Udug

Thing is whether I message anyone or not, I am completely anon on this forum. (Cute lie though I'm not surprised) It means nothing in real life. If you want to get personal you're the one that a career forumist whose been here since the 1990's. Live everyday with the same cuqdad.

So obviously everything's a game to you since this is life now, but again, serious advice.. This level of cuqdad can't be healthy and I'm sure it shows. You're probably at least two decades older than me and I'm not even one of the youngest. You stay arguing with teens. Seriously, get your life. Argue with someone else. You do this everyday, surely you can find someone new.
Nayaa worry about the cuqdaad cutting your organs and stomach, you're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. All you do is dwell on everything. You're always complaining about something or someone. If it's not Puntland, it's MJ, if it's not Darood, it's Jubbaland, don't you get tired? Practice what you preach. You hate darood but chase darood men. News flash sweety they don't want you. Let your cuqdad out. It's not healthy for you or for your future.

Atleast I say what I want when I want, you will know what I think about hawiye and Muqdisho. Go police your two legs nayaa and close them.

P.s

Thank you for admitting that you are indeed harassing MJ guys on this forum.

Kkkk

Nayaa worry about the cuqdaad cutting your organs and stomach, you're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. All you do is dwell on everything. You're always complaining about something or someone. If it's not Puntland, it's MJ, if it's not Darood, it's Jubbaland, don't you get tired? Practice what you preach. You hate darood but chase darood men. News flash sweety they don't want you. Let your cuqdad out. It's not healthy for you or for your future.

Atleast I say what I want when I want, you will know what I think about hawiye and Muqdisho. Go police your two legs nayaa and close them.
:what1:

Hands down most delusional comment yet. You literally say anything and hope it makes you look bad. Lool goodnight ayeyo.

Gibiin-Udug

:what1:

Hands down most delusional comment yet. You literally say anything and hope it makes you look bad. Lool goodnight ayeyo.
Ayeeyo, aren't you in your 30s still living in hooyos basement, while licking kheyre, Arthur looking ass pictures?

How can you kiss kheyre's pictures when he looks like this? :susp::susp:

AAuE7mCfd0RTH4u5MB7S8TcVJpMyqIl6Vuj6plsj8g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Kheyre

hassan_kheyre-740x493.jpg

Goodnight Debbie downer.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who made you gaurdkeeper of jannah? You cant be serious..

The Arrogance of this man.

They were fighting against an elected government. They were disobedient followers that preferred anarchy over peace.

Plus: Those same people that "fought" the Ethiopians sided with them later when The Darood president ended his term. Kkkkk that's QABYAALAD if you ain't blind. Allah Hates Hypocrites the most.... They will be in the lowest depth of the hell fire.
The irony of you calling someone a hypicrite:mjlol:

Who made you gaurdkeeper of jannah? You cant be serious..

The Arrogance of this man.
I was just stating facts sxb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The irony of you calling someone a hypicrite:mjlol:

I was just stating facts sxb.
What Facts?!! Ethiopians are in every Hawiye region from Galgaduud to Sh/House and when they leave towns and abandon your uncivilized creatures your leaders cry in despair. You're a Munaafaq.

Wallahi imagine at your big ages still crying about a war that happened 28 years ago. Y'all are deadass pathetic.

The fact that Darods are the same people who massacred Isaaq, Hawiye, and even other Darod civilians, yet continuously cry over their people dying and blaming Hawiye is hilarious. Those homes you claim were "stolen", were unfairly given to you by Siad Barre simply because you were Darod, Hawiye simply took them back.

Wallahi I could literally search then MJ/Darod users on this thread who were bragging about Isaaq civilians being massacred by Barre. You guys are mentally unstable and hypocritical trolls. You need help

If y’all were so powerful, how did we kick you guys out with relative ease?
:ulyin:
Hawiye own Mogadishu. Admit that we wiped the floor with you. So bow down to your masters and quit yapping.
:trumpsmirk:
If u own xamar then that means xamar is not the capital that is suppose to unify Somali rather it's a city of certain clan
Therefore there is no unification in Somalia
U guys want a centralized gov ran by hawiye from a hawiye city
Farmaajo might be if puppet but puntlanders and somalilanders are not docile
I rate sl for seeing the light and leaving Somalia
It's about time puntlanders left it

Status
Not open for further replies.