A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CaliSomali don't apologize to these people. They literally brag about massacring civilians in Hargeisa and sent laughing emojis at the skeletons, I could literally quote that message right now. These people are disgusting and hypocritical trolls who hide their hatred behind "jokes" "banter" or whatever the f*ck they call it lmao

Wallahi imagine at your big ages still crying about a war that happened 28 years ago. Y'all are deadass pathetic.

The fact that Darods are the same people who massacred Isaaq, Hawiye, and even other Darod civilians, yet continuously cry over their people dying and blaming Hawiye is hilarious. Those homes you claim were "stolen", were unfairly given to you by Siad Barre simply because you were Darod, Hawiye simply took them back.

Wallahi I could literally search then MJ/Darod users on this thread who were bragging about Isaaq civilians being massacred by Barre. You guys are mentally unstable and hypocritical trolls. You need help
I'm mj and an a a real mj who knows mj history doesn't really f*ck with barre
We might have boarder dispute but that's about it with Isaaq
If anything there were talks of ssdf and smn unifying to defeat the dictatorship back in the 80s
We don't hate isaaq or make fun about the genocide nor did we take part in it
U fucking huutu beg

I'm mj and an a a real mj who knows mj history doesn't really f*ck with barre
We might have boarder dispute but that's about it with Isaaq
If anything there were talks of ssdf and smn unifying to defeat the dictatorship back in the 80s
We don't hate isaaq or make fun about the genocide or did we take part in it
U fucking huutu beg
Lmao stfu. Plenty of MJs on this site were laughing at the genocide of Isaaq civilians, and bragging when civilians die in some Isaaq/MJ beef or whatever. I could send the message of it if you want

I'm not begging for anyone, i'm simply stating the hypocrisy of you dumbass Hawiye obsessed qabilists.

Lmao stfu. Plenty of MJs on this site were laughing at the genocide of Isaaq civilians, and bragging when civilians die in some Isaaq/MJ beef or whatever. I could send the message of it if you want

I'm not begging for anyone, i'm simply stating the hypocrisy of you dumbass Hawiye obsessed qabilists.
That is incidents happening today u idiot and not 91
And isaaq are the aggressors in this and they know it
Forcing harti clan members to part of isaaqland
Somaliland should be a country but harti won't be part of it
Sool and sanaag is puntland.

Yea how can we forget the great warsangily View attachment 62524

This is your what your ppl are known for ,your warsangily king wrote the most pathetic letter to the colonials .
MY subclan has made 4 presidents and many other important positions within the government.
How many presidents did your pathetic wasaqgilly clan make ?
Your subclan is equivelant to me being Harti. Harti produced more everything than mudblood.:trumpsmirk:

Homeboy your land is shit is half desert .

This is my land right here .

View attachment 62522
Do you see how hawiye has build back their land?
Compare it to bosaso ,a city that have never felt a war but still looks like shit
View attachment 62523

@Suldaanka this is your little get away ,look how shitty your favelas are .
The fact is that Xamar is owned by ajnabis and hawiye are the children that are looked after
Ownership percentage 20% Ethiopia 20%Kenya and 60% Uganda
This is not 1960s when mj ruled Xamar
It's 2020s and Xamar is the ugliest city in the world
Somalia doesn't exist
The countries are jubbaland,Ethiopia,kenya, puntland and somaliland.

Drove us out where?

Who’s currently suffering in Muqdisho? Hawiye
Who’s currently being controlled by Amisom? Hawiye
Who’s currently dying in thousands every year? Hawiye

Baby girl, you wanted Muqdisho and now you’re paying the price. You’re now being wiped out by your damn selves. And I hope it does continue. Inshallah! Amen!

Toodles darling. You’re still my girl @CaliSomali
I wanna go in on them but my first cousins are hawiye so I got to have some mercy on these huutus(excluding my hawiye family)

They are bragging about Xamar like it's a holiday destination.
It's not even a safe place to travel to like somaliland is and puntland is

Last edited:
That is incidents happening today u idiot and not 91
And isaaq are the aggressors in this and they know it
Forcing harti clan members to part of isaaqland
Somaliland should be a country but harti won't be part of it
Sool and sanaag is puntland.
Nah Somaliland wants to be a country because of Darods massacring their civilians

Y'all brag and laugh about killing innocent Isaaqs so dont cry about the civil war dumbass hypocrites

Nah Somaliland wants to be a country because of Darods massacring their civilians

Y'all brag and laugh about killing innocent Isaaqs so dont cry about the civil war dumbass hypocrites
I'm mj not darood :nahgirl:

I only represent mj and support and look out for harti.

Darood are not all the same people
We have tyrants called marehan
We have conquered people called Ogden(by Ethiopia) and dhulo(by sl)
We have high iq landheres royalty called mjs

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Wallahi imagine at your big ages still crying about a war that happened 28 years ago. Y'all are deadass pathetic.

The fact that Darods are the same people who massacred Isaaq, Hawiye, and even other Darod civilians, yet continuously cry over their people dying and blaming Hawiye is hilarious. Those homes you claim were "stolen", were unfairly given to you by Siad Barre simply because you were Darod, Hawiye simply took them back.

Wallahi I could literally search then MJ/Darod users on this thread who were bragging about Isaaq civilians being massacred by Barre. You guys are mentally unstable and hypocritical trolls. You need help
who is crying. read the title sweetie. plus darood has never done such a thing. if your reffering to siad barre lol only ogadan, marahan and dulbahante were save during his admiistration. plus im not talking about darood. lol darood is too big of an umbrella too compete with hawiya. i was just reffering to harti and leelkesa. th inhabitants of the great state of Puntland

Shame darod cant afford to build a second high school in gedo, I mean if you can build xamar then not sure why a school is difficult
Jeegaan langaab don't get involved when adults discuss. You guys couldn't handle the cut throat politics against Darood & Hawiye hence why you tried to make a seperate country :mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yup Kaxandhaale is controlled by us and we heading to Gelinsoor to f*ck some **** azz keep crying on social media migger.

Good luck you Doo.faar cretin.

This time we will leave your bodies for the vultures ayeeydaa dhakada ka wasse.

liyuu-police.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Jeegaan langaab don't get involved when adults discuss. You guys couldn't handle the cut throat politics against Darood & Hawiye hence why you tried to make a seperate country :mjlol:

Hawiye is miskiin and doesn’t abuse you like I do. Heck how many d00fars do I own today and I am still hungry to colo use more. My troops are sitting only 25 mins away from garowe :lolbron:

I swear I handed over your uncle to the xabashis kkkk, come to think it even your fellow d00fars were selling g you like hot cakes from bosaso to gedo kkkk

@Rocca Littorio please stay away from FkD sessions bro. This is the never ending extreme banter department of Somalispot. Your high moral standards are of no use in this section.

Since the over throw of the Darod regime, H2us didn't see a day without wreckage and destruction. We have been literally bombing their city for almost 2 consecutive years between the end of 2006 and 2008. Non stop random artillery shells from Villa Somalia to every corner of the city. Merciless assault is what they tested. Close to 70k H2us dead.. and I don't condone or proud of that shit but it's history nonetheless.

My advice: be tough on these H2us or simply don't get involved bro.

Bro I could go down that route but then I am a hypocrite.

I am calling them out for genocide then wishing genocide upon them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siyaad Barre used divide and conquer tactics. He sent Isaaq army officers
Col Tanzania(HY), Col Dhagawayne (HA)
And Col Xassan Yoonis(HA) to put down Northern Mudug Uprising

When it came to Isaaq, he used rival clan who had the most grudge against us like Gadabursi, Madhibaan, Northern Harti and MJs( Cadceed and Capt Faalso, Morgan)

My father and his relatives talk about the North Mudug uprising like it were yesterday.

He would tell me stories of how as a child, he would be randomly picked up from the street and dragged to jail. Then they would have to pay bail then get out.

It was a fear-tactic as well as money-making scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending