200k Somalis died during the dervish wars

Absame lost Hargeisa to the Idoors backed by the British, it's a tactic they employed against Darood in the North, I have no doubt in my mind that DH will be making some amends, InSha'Allah.
what kind of BS is this ?? There was no Hargeisa back then and if you're refereeing to the battle of Lafaruug that happened near Berbera it was a centaury or so before the Brits sailed to our shores.

And they got karbashed and gave in like langaabs and became dhabadlifs
Stop shifting the goalpost. You said we always worked with them. I’m clearly showing you we were the first Somalis to fight Italians. Show me one source showing any other Somali clan fighting Italian colonisers before June 1890

Cush

Cushite Arab
Stop shifting the goalpost. You said we always worked with them. I’m clearly showing you we were the first Somalis to fight Italians. Show me one source showing any other Somali clan fighting Italian colonisers before June 1890
You were dhabadilifs

sometime i wish we didn't revolt, Darood would've been big asf bigger then we already are
We were the big dogs in those days and if we didn’t act up against the british we would be the lowest of all humans even the zulu cawaan made history. Allah doesn’t like those that sale their religion and dignity for fear of gaalo. The Roman Catholic Church was making big gains in the North setting up missionaries fast. If dhulbahante and Ogaden didn’t make a move our kids were going to be next.

The first Somalis to fight colonisers were in Cadale (June 1891) and warsheihk (June 1890) @Chase you’re one of the biggest historical revisionist I came across. Also wacdaan cismaan of the Mudulood Hiraab with the lafoole massacre

View attachment 291520
Hawiye are the only clan who made Italians erect statues in Rome 🤣

Wacdaan, Wadalaan and Murusade are the only clans that fought the Italians in such a way that we have statues in Rome today dedicated to this event named “lafoole massacre”. 14 Italian officials were killed and over 70 travelling with him including the biggest Italian Consul at the time Antonio Cecchi, the Benadir Governor later asks Ugaas Farrcade to return some stolen booty like rifles and horses from Cecchi and his camp in order to release 5 prisoners, that war was dubbed Adwa Pt 2 and helped keep Italians at bay for decades and helped Barsane defeat Habesha invasion

We wiped out a whole crew ship + indian, eritrean, arab and majerteen askaris the monument is located in Verano monumental cemetry in the centre of Rome among all the colonial and historical relics of Italys past in that place.

1684270670047.png

1684270850246.png

Memorial of fallen Italian commanders at Lafole

1684270742452.png

1684270990328.png

1684271083481.png

1684271118232.png

1684272012104.png

All the crew member biographies can be found in there.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
What’s your clan?

also show me any Somali clan that fought Italian coloniser’s before June 1890 in warsheihk who were Abgaal cismaan? Or the Wacdaan cismaan in lafoole 1896? If you can’t just say so
The British/Italien attacks in the north started in the 1870-80 ish but proper war was started in 1895s by darvish

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Marexaan were dhabadilifs since Futuh Al Habash with their leader tewedros goita 🤣
Sxb no need to lie, They were hardcore fighters and their leader ibnu mujahid who avenged Ahmed gurey Also they were fighting Brits in jubaland with OG/NFD, every Somali clan has history with colonial we not cuck people

Sxb no need to lie, They were hardcore fighters and their leader ibnu mujahid who avenged Ahmed gurey Also they were fighting Brits in jubaland with OG/NFD
Ibn mujahid was karanle hawiye. Us karanle never gave our power to foreigners. We were the head of Harar till Menelik invaded it in 20th century .

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Yeah I said Italian because I am aware Dhulbante fought the British before us
Somalis dividing themselves is why we lost but tbh we were going to lose bc we Muslims and didn't produce guns unlike the aidtopians were getting supplied by French and British against Italiens

There's no clan that didn't join the Colonial powers, well at least eventually. Hawiye were amongst the first to invite Italy to directly administer Mogadishu under the Italian Benadir company.

View attachment 291516
I've never seen a source saying Hawiye invited the Benadir company.
It took the Italians close to 30 years to fully colonise the South. They were forced to do it in phases and change their strategy because of the resistance by locals. Warsheik, 1890 the Italians were attacked almost immediately.

He was Mx actually it's well known sxb
Nah he is just one of the many Karanle rulers on the list. After the collapse of Adal the karanle relocated the capital to awssa to start the awsa imamte. This is enough proof that the dynasty amer Nur was from was Karanle because the Awssa rulers were descended from Adal dynasty. We kept power till the 20th century. We have the backing of Harari and Amhara historians who wrote the events. Awsa chronicles in the days of Gureys successor Imam Mohamed of Awssa state he was his descendant another Karanle balaw. MX are mentioned for causing controversy and delaying in the cause of Jihad. They claim Nur Mujahid who was never mentioned to be anything except a Malasay. They go further and claim he dumaaled the Imam as a MX yet no MX know of his brother nor his father mentioned in the Futuh. No mention of successors in Adal or Harar emirate or Awsa being MX. No manuscript, no scholars, just oral tale vibes and energy.🤣

That's crazy. Ive noticed clans that were anti colonialist like Dhulbahante and Biimaal for example lost a lot of numbers. Biimaal went from a powerful clan to losing that great power same as Dhulbahante. Maybe because of the losses they took fighting the colonisers.

I respect clans that were anti colonial. It's sad post colonialism the power went to the clans that were dhabo dhilif to the colonials and the clans that fought colonials got sidelined.
Wow thats honestly insane
If Biimaal and dhulbahante weren't so depopulated do you think SL today wouldn't be so heavily associated with Issaq?

Trending

Latest posts