16 y/o Somali Girl wins full scholarship to prestigious private school

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Discriminatory more like, and yes I've seen it with my own eyes in Somaliland. I didn't take it to heart because I just think the dialect is very blunt and in your face whereas others are more fake about it.
You're saying you get singled out as an obvious outsider in SL and discriminated for not speaking the local dialect? Wouldn't the same happen in other parts? I know a dialect can make u stick out like a sore thumb, and Somalis have a few.
It's literally for your own sake though tbh.
lel.png
Your own sake kulaha that is utter barbarism.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're saying you get singled out as an obvious outsider in SL and discriminated for not speaking the local dialect? Wouldn't the same happen in other parts? I know a dialect can make u stick out like a sore thumb, and Somalis have a few.

Indeed it is but such is life.
Wow. No naxariis whatsoever.
Forget dumb internet posturing, this is real qabyaalad in action and in it you're game if your reer abtiyaal are in war with your kin.

VixR

Veritas

Forget dumb internet posturing, this is real qabyaalad in action and in it you're game if your reer abtiyaal are in war with your kin.
Such is not life. Our ppl are stuck and seemingly hopeless. I can't be asked to further this madness.

Gambar

VIP

Yeah but I think from them xumaan ma aha, others see it that way and it can come off as discriminatory to constantly point it out.

My reer Abti to my knowledge didn't have issues. They rarely intermarry.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Such is not life. Our ppl are stuck and seemingly hopeless. I can't be asked to further this madness.
That's good on you but in my experience we're quite the opposite, almost naively optimistic.
Yeah but I think from them xumaan ma aha, others see it that way and it can come off as discriminatory to constantly point it out.

My reer Abti to my knowledge didn't have issues. They rarely intermarry.
Then you'll have less cause for worry but it's still one of the biggest reasons that the ruling is in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.