16 y/o Somali Girl wins full scholarship to prestigious private school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I've seen that happen. My friend's mom is Isaq, their father was something else (passed away a few years ago, but they were close with the father), but the kids rep Somaliland hard. Aren't u supposed to rep and identify with ur dad's side? How common is it? There is another example of this in my family. If I wanted to analyze anecdotes, it would seem children with Isaq mothers rep their mother's side the loudest
I also know of a family whos mum is isaaq (not sure about their dad but hes somewhere from Somalia), but poor kids think they're Somalilanders and are anti Somalia even though they will tell you our dad is from Somalia. :zhqjlmx:

Gambar

VIP
I've seen that happen. My friend's mom is Isaq, their father was something else (passed away a few years ago, but they were close with the father), but the kids rep Somaliland hard. Aren't u supposed to rep and identify with ur dad's side? How common is it? There is another example of this in my family. If I wanted to analyze anecdotes, it would seem children with Isaq mothers rep their mother's side the loudest
Some do, some don't. My mom is from Somaliland but I don't claim it I only claim my dad's side. I stopped claiming it when my family told me I wasn't her clan but my fathers clan and to stop repping it. :ftw9nwa: I got that wake up call.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your 2 year old child says otherwise
Looooool

Wait I thought you said I was pregnant the other day, when did my pregnancy became a 2 year old child? :chrisfreshhah:

Inshallah when I've a son I will make sure he doesn't turn out to be like you, mommy issues having, closeted, bottom.

waraabe

Your superior
Some do, some don't. My mom is from Somaliland but I don't claim it I only claim my dad's side. I stopped claiming it when my family told me I wasn't her clan but my fathers clan and to stop repping it. :ftw9nwa: I got that wake up call.
Brutal :faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
Looooool

Wait I thought you said I was pregnant the other day, when did my pregnancy became a 2 year old child? :chrisfreshhah:

Inshallah when I've a son I will make sure he doesn't turn out to be like you, mommy issues having, closeted, bottom.
:chrisfreshhah: Make sure the daughter doesn't turn out like u

I lowkey already got adopted by some isaaq people. I'm free of daroodnimo :susp:
You are welcomed.
It's natural to root for the good guys. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

:chrisfreshhah: Make sure the daughter doesn't turn out like u
My daughter will be the carbon copy of me, a hard working, educated, respectful, Muslimah. Alhamdullillah.

I can't say the same thing about you, since gays can't have kids, unless you trick a fob in Africa who wants a passport to be your surrogate.

Gibiin-Udug

Leave it to Somali men to ruin a beautiful thread dedicated to a smart young Somali lady. Shame on all of you.

Gambar

VIP
For a good reason.
:siilaanyolaugh:
It's silly. I will not raise my kids that way. Children are usually closer to their mothers side and show an affinity towards that side, it's better to show wanaag than xumaan. I still have love for my moms side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.