16 y/o Somali Girl wins full scholarship to prestigious private school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You love overlooking your people's antics right.

@Reign since when did OG kablalax people identified as Isaaq? It's like a Norwegian claiming to be Nigerian. Shit doesn't make sense at all.
Looooooool. Wait until waraabe sees this. :chrisfreshhah:

They're mum raised them so they claim her clan.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You love overlooking your people's antics right.

@Reign since when did OG kablalax people identified as Isaaq? It's like a Norwegian claiming to be Nigerian. Shit doesn't make sense at all.
Maybe they're qabiil-fluid, I heard it's all the rage these days. :icon lol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So they're from a single mother house, makes sense, poor kids probably have identity issues.
I doubt they even know that there is such thing as clans tbh. They just say they're from Somaliland.

VixR

Veritas
I've seen that happen. My friend's mom is Isaq, their father was something else (passed away a few years ago, but they were close with the father), but the kids rep Somaliland hard. Aren't u supposed to rep and identify with ur dad's side? How common is it? There is another example of this in my family. If I wanted to analyze anecdotes, it would seem children with Isaq mothers rep their mother's side the loudest

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've seen that happen. My friend's mom is Isaq, their father was something else (passed away a few years ago, but they were close with the father), but the kids rep Somaliland hard. Aren't u supposed to rep and identify with ur dad's side? How common is it? There is another example of this in my family. If I wanted to analyze anecdotes, it would seem children with Isaq mothers rep their mother's side the loudest

The poor kids are exposed to their mother's qabiliste side.

Status
Not open for further replies.