Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of day they teach you to serve them as houseslaves. And your leader/ president is Ogaden man who stood up to them. People respect the power in Africa. Weak, small clans like yours are nothing. In next 100 years your small clan will assimilate to the Oromo. You will be even put below Oromo because you are Muslim and acts like good slave.
You are a dirty munaafiq
:trash:

End of day they teach you to serve them as houseslaves. And your leader/ president is Ogaden man who stood up to them. People respect the power in Africa. Weak, small clans like yours are nothing. In next 100 years your small clan will assimilate to the Oromo. You will be even put below Oromo because you are Muslim and acts like good slave.
His a habash :pachah1:
There doing better than what ever shit hole you crawled out of
Shut up stupid, they are not Darood at all. Darood and have their own dialect. Got lost stupid transgender lover, ex con.
Loool you think I didn't see your dumbass post a link to to a thread about Garre who we already established are not real dir you can't even tell the difference between geri darod and Garre dir who your dialect comment was about :gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
@Canuck your people are not in Ethiopian Defense League
Your people didn't create the foundation for Somali inclusiveness in Ethiopia
ETHIOPIA PIPELINE RUNNING THROUGH DJIBOUTI WILL SUCK YOUR PEOPLRS GAS DRY
We have railway running in our lands.
You are the real small clan awarded token presidency Somali region
Leader of all is Hailemariam Desalaegn everyone reports to him.

Ethiopia lezelem tinore

@Canuck your people are not in Ethiopian Defense League
Your people didn't create the foundation for Somali inclusiveness in Ethiopia
ETHIOPIA PIPELINE RUNNING THROUGH DJIBOUTI WILL SUCK YOUR PEOPLRS GAS DRY
We have railway running in our lands.
You are the real small clan awarded token presidency Somali region
Leader of all is Hailemariam Desalaegn everyone reports to him.

Ethiopia lezelem tinore

Other pathetic comment that shows your lowlife and your slavery for Ethiopians. Stupid man are you happy for dying and getting disabled for habashis kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Keep dying for habashi that would not let you even let dream of ruling Ogaden. You are nobody and will always be nobody in Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia. In next 80 years your clan will be history and will disappear and will get swallowed by Oromo. Good luck.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
KkkkkkkkkkStill you are house slave and below me (the future Oromoizated Somali) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Tagal Waaq

Jidwaaq

Cabdul Waaq

Gudoon Waaq

Siwaaq roon

Amarti Waaq

There are all clans from your people who were pagan Oromos that worshipped the pagan Waaq.

BUSTED!

Tagal Waaq

Jidwaaq

Cabdul Waaq

Gudoon Waaq

Siwaaq roon

Amarti Waaq

There are all clans from your people who were pagan Oromos that worshipped the pagan Waaq.

BUSTED!

Who care about your opinion? Or your fake stories that were written by British (anti dervish warriors)!!!!! Haters keep hating the dervish. Start learning Oromo your future lies with them. you will get swallowed by them, bye. I had degraded myself by talking to you. Next time, send your Ethiopian master, I stopped talking to house slaves. It is below me.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Zaylac belongs to Dir, @Canuck stop claiming and bootyclapping for another qabil's history.

If a bunch of Hawiyes from benaadir claiming the great Sultanates of Majerteen as their own, i would be pissed off too.

Zaylac belongs to Gadabursi and the traditional tribes that lived there stick with your own history

:farole:

Loool!!
Come on guys how many times have I told you never argue with a Dhulbahate Woman??
You're never going to win! Even if we're wrong.

I'm not involved in this just carry on as you were.

Don't @me! Continue with the jokes I cannot stop laughing xx

Zaylac belongs to Dir, @Canuck stop claiming and bootyclapping for another qabil's history.

If a bunch of Hawiyes from benaadir claiming the great Sultanates of Majerteen as their own, i would be pissed off too.

Zaylac belongs to Gadabursi and the traditional tribes that lived there stick with your own history

:farole:

Shut up

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Loool!!
Come on guys how many times have I told you never argue with a Dhulbahate Woman??
You're never going to win! Even if we're wrong.

I'm not involved in this just carry on as you were.

Don't @me! Continue with the jokes I cannot stop laughing xx
Dhulbahante women are beautiful :banderas:

I'm happy they're darood, but still @Canuck is a retard no denying that :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.