Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've already disowned Canuck, there should be no reason for this treachery.

Even Simodi has renounced what he said

i suspect you are a sheegato, you claim to live in America but wrote this bird shit...

Are you perhaps a Nordic spy? :gaasdrink:

@Vanguard Is he claiming us as some sort of revenge ploy against you? :yacadiim: The plot thickens... :mybusiness:

@Starscream he is salty because he can not identify me or my family I am dhulbahante.

Good thing about Ethiopia is free education

Every year we send a lot of buuhoodle students to Ethiopia. We have an Ethiopian school in buuhoodle too.

I know a lot of dudes who studied in Jig jiga

The free education for dhulbahante in Ogaden came from Abdi Ilay president of the Ogaden region to dhulbahante only.

Ö

LOL why single them out every Somali sub clan not named warsangeli lives in Ethiopia and are content being under habash.:mindblown:

It is the truth, they are the only clan that gets oromzation. How many Dir clans in Ethiopia/Kenya Assimilated to the Oromo!!!!!!! You can not say that about Darood/issaq/hawyie.

Wow this thread was hilarious wllhi
:dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

I am FINISHED at Canuck claiming Zaylac for Darood, I knew she had a reason for her crazy remarks.

Please come to saylac and tell them it belonged to darood we'll throw you in the sea you filthy sheegad

Wow this thread was hilarious wllhi
:dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

I am FINISHED at Canuck claiming Zaylac for Darood, I knew she had a reason for her crazy remarks.

Please come to saylac and tell them it belonged to darood we'll throw you in the sea you filthy sheegad

You are dumber than the rest, why will I claim city for Darood, dude it is Somali city. It Is not too late to improve your IQ kkkkk

It is the truth, they are the only clan that gets oromzation. How many Dir clans in Ethiopia/Kenya Assimilated to the Oromo!!!!!!! You can not say that about Darood/issaq/hawyie.
What dir is getting Oromoized in Kenya?

Some darod did get assimilated mainly they were dhulos soldiers who were cut off during the adal days my own family came across them they were Christianized but knew few details of their past.:comeon:
Can you tell me why dir especially isse is the only Somali group actively fighting Oromo and expanding the Somali territory yet these other groups never do shit against oromos:childplease:
But that would ruin your narrative wouldn't :childplease:

It was only Habar Yonis wallahi from what I've heard that did all that damage.

Samaroon were fighting on 3 fronts. The SNM from the East, the Issa from the West supported by Djibouti and Mengistu who sent mortar rounds on Borama.

They never made the bulk of
anything, Quite the opposite actually!

Why do you HY's always claim everything? It's getting pathetic

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I don't consider you HY!

:nahgirl: You're just a crazy
Sad person who makes up fake
Shit on the internet!

:liberaltears:

lU9AB5H.png
lU9AB5H.png

waraabe

Your superior
@Mohsin

Xasuuqaas waxaa keenay siyaasada Siyaad Barre.
Somaliland ama Somaliland labaduba anigu ma aaminsanahay lakiin runta hadii aad Muqdisho taageerto waxaad noqon doonta eber. Wax gaadh aan leenahay aan taageerno

Siyaasada Soomalidu ku colaadisay Ethiopia.

Dadka ugu badan dhibaatada ka soo gaadhey waa inaga Gadabuursi.

Tusaale ahaan Dagaalkii 1977kii safkii hore ee dagaalka ayaa laynagu shubay oo aynu ku madhanay , ilaa iyo intii ka danbeysana diyaaradaha Taliskii Mengistu Ethiopia ciidamadeeda dhulkeena dadkeenu ku nool aad bay uxasuqeen Gadabuursiga qaarka ugu weyn oo Ethiopia nool iyo tii Somaliaba

Xitaa lidka diyaaradaha lama dhigi jirin dhulkeena gobolka Awdal xaga Hargeysa iyo Garoweba diyaaradaha Ethiopia lagaga ilaalin jirey ,

markaa wax aan kaga daalnaa Somali ma jirto

Mar hadey noo isticmaalen sida qoryaha dabka kagu huuriyo kale oo inaguna wax dan inoo aheyn ku madhaney

Liar, hargeisa was also bombed by the Ethiopians in the 80s, 70s etc , it didn't have defences

Status
Not open for further replies.