Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
It was only Habar Yonis wallahi from what I've heard that did all that damage.

Samaroon were fighting on 3 fronts. The SNM from the East, the Issa from the West supported by Djibouti and Mengistu who sent mortar rounds on Borama.
You weren't fighting the whole SNM but the sacad muse segment

waraabe

Your superior
Zaylac is ciise city btw kkkk

And all including lascanod are ruled by imam siilanyo and will be ruled by imam muuse biixi soon

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
The mayor is Jibril Yunis Reer Dudub. The salty ex-mayor is Bahabar Celi Maxamed Case. Both Samaroon.

The Ciise have 7 xildhibaan in Zaylac whilst Samaroon have 10. That means we are the majority.

Either way who cares? Even if Ciise was mayor I wouldn't mind wallahi. I consider them my brothers

What dir is getting Oromoized in Kenya?

Some darod did get assimilated mainly they were dhulos soldiers who were cut off during the adal days my own family came across them they were Christianized but knew few details of their past.:comeon:
Can you tell me why dir especially isse is the only Somali group actively fighting Oromo and expanding the Somali territory yet these other groups never do shit against oromos:childplease:
But that would ruin your narrative wouldn't :childplease:

Get lost with your made up stories about dhulo, I don't see any fighting of Oromozation in Dir, check the Dir in dire dawa and Garre clan that is Oromozation in Kenya

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Get lost with your made up stories about dhulo, I don't see any fighting of Oromozation in Dir, check the Dir in dire dawa and Garre clan that is Oromozation in Kenya

What about the Geri Koombe who are Darod and are Oromized who live in Ethiopia? They speak Oromiyaa

:lol:

What about the Geri Koombe who are Darod and are Oromized who live in Ethiopia? They speak Oromiyaa

:lol:

Wrong they are opposite stupid woman, they are the real Herla people of harar that joined Darood tribe. They are very good people who enrich Somalia.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Wrong they are opposite stupid woman, they are the real Herla people of harar that joined Darood tribe. They are very good people who enrich Somalia.

They don't live in Harar you dumb freak.

Geri Koombe mainly live near Jigjiga and their abtirsi is Geri Koombe Kablalax Darood Ismaaciil. I dare you to say to one of them they are not Darod.

They are now almost assimilated to the Oromos.

None of them cliam they are Harla :lol:

Also what happened to the Oromo subclans that became Dhulbahante?

They don't live in Harar you dumb freak.

Geri Koombe mainly live near Jigjiga and their abtirsi is Geri Koombe Kablalax Darood Ismaaciil.

None of them cliam they are Harla :lol:

They are old proud tribe from Adal days that joined Darood. and how about concentrate on your people are being Oromozated.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
They are old proud tribe from Adal days that joined Darood. and how about concentrate on your people are being Oromozated.

Here is their abtirsi:

Screenshot_2017-06-27-17-06-55-1.png

What have you done to stop your Darod people from getting Oromized?

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
The free education for dhulbahante in Ogaden came from Abdi Ilay president of the Ogaden region to dhulbahante only.

Weren't you the one who was Nationalist and against Ethiopia and now you support the Somali Ethiopian President because he gives free education to Dhulbahante in Ethiopia? So if it's your clan who benefits from Ethiopia it's ok. But for us, it's wrong?

Wtf. All this time I was talking to a mental .

P.S. The most educated district in Somali Galbeed has been voted to be Awbarre district which is Gadabursi. Ya'll have no education.

@Rooble
@Starscream

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Why would I lie you stupid :bell:
Garre aren't real dir you stupid if you actually did some reading you would know :bell:

Only 2 dir went south Bimaal and surre:bell:
What dir sub clan in Ethiopia is getting Oromoized?:russ:

Last edited:
Weren't you the one who was Nationalist and against Ethiopia and now you support the Somali Ethiopian President because he gives free education to Dhulbahante in Ethiopia? So if it's your clan who benefits from Ethiopia it's ok. But for us, it's wrong?

Wtf. All this time I was talking to a mental .

P.S. The most educated district in Somali Galbeed has been voted to be Awbarre district which is Gadabursi. Ya'll have no education.

@Rooble
@Starscream

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

End of day they teach you to serve them as houseslaves. And your leader/ president is Ogaden man who stood up to them. People respect the power in Africa. Weak, small clans like yours are nothing. In next 100 years your small clan will assimilate to the Oromo. You will be even put below Oromo because you are Muslim and acts like good slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.