Yup doja cats career is 100% over

As she stated she was made insecure by her cadaan boyfriends so she wore wigs. There are many biracial (mixed with regular madow) people that have 4 type hair but they aren't the ones that are actively promoted. The expectation is that they at least have type 3 hair. :manny:
At least? Type 3 is most common and isn't seen as problematic at all, really. And it seems to me it is no coincidence she had those white boyfriends in the first place. They didn't make her insecure, her insecurity is what led her to them. She was stripping for alt-right incels who had no right to even be talking to her. She needs to get some help.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
At least? Type 3 is most common and isn't seen as problematic at all, really. And it seems to me it is no coincidence she had those white boyfriends in the first place. They didn't make her insecure, her insecurity is what led her to them. She was stripping for alt-right *****s who had no right to even be talking to her. She needs to get some help.

Its an expectation which is why (type 4 mixed hair) isn't celebrated in their community. She was already insecure, that influenced who she was attracted to (alt-right types) and it made the chip on her shoulder bigger.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Only if you're Caucasian though.
of course we only f*ck them high quality beckys who has that meth infested couchie after your done with them a little gift will pop out of there it might be some cocke some money or u might even receive a greeting card that thanks you for the time :rejoice:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is the risk of racemixing no one wants to admit. It can confuse some ppl and make em do too much like this girl. Not all but there is a chance.
Is her father in her life?

My cousin is mixed and lives with his family like a normal somali. This girl is some single mother trash that self hates because no one taught her to respect her self.

Lets not act like most western raised girls are not self hating. More are marrying out than in any other period. Look at full bloodied asian females and their marriage rates.

:pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is her father in her life?

My cousin is mixed and lives with his family like a normal somali. This girl is some single mother trash that self hates because no one taught her to respect her self.

Lets not act like most western raised girls are not self hating. More are marrying out than in any other period. Look at full bloodied asian females and their marriage rates.

:pachah1:
single parent household + girls = selfhatred + western shit = daddy issues = fine es

Trending