#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
:damn:
B3E9AB56-0F61-4779-84DE-9526C0BF16D2.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Didn't her famous african father abandoned her? I believe she internalized not being wanted and sought validation from her white side, which is the only side she has ever known. I think she should be forgiven for those statements and I hope she learned from her mistakes :)

Didn't her famous african father abandoned her? I believe she internalized not being wanted and sought validation from her white side, which is the only side she has ever known. I think she should be forgiven for those statements and I hope she learned from her mistakes :)
You're too positive for your own good sxb.

Keo

VIP
You don't seem to understand the severity of her situation. She's chilling with alt-right white supremacists and gives them a pass to say the n word. She even said stuff about black men in the past and due to release a new song mocking black men. She also made a song called "dindu nuffin" which was mocking the death of a black woman called Sandra Bland who died in police custody.

Last edited:
Didn’t Obama? Wait is that why he dropped all those bombs on us :mjlol:

Trending