Yup doja cats career is 100% over

Didn't her famous african father abandoned her? I believe she internalized not being wanted and sought validation from her white side, which is the only side she has ever known. I think she should be forgiven for those statements and I hope she learned from her mistakes :)
If AA’s can allow George Zimmerman to walk freely, then I have no hope this heffer will get cancelled.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She had a nose job and has 4A hair. So she was hating on her Zulu features perhaps because her father was not around. We have seen this with some biracial people where the aabo goes MIA.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m not saying I’ll let this slide because she’s hot, but then again I’m not not saying I plan to let this side because she’s hot.

:yacadiim:
I plan to let this slide, sue me.

Attachments

• 805888a10d237122dfbafd190c0a6dd4.jpg
    805888a10d237122dfbafd190c0a6dd4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 71

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You're too positive for your own good sxb.

I am not familiar with her music but I did read couple of articles on her where she always brought up her absent father and how she never met him but he liked few of her social media posts. Imagine what that does to a child who only saw her famous dad on TV and heard his music but he wanted nothing to do with her. Since all she has ever known is her white side and how race obsessed they can be sometimes, she must of felt lonely and unwanted. I think she should make a public apology and people should give her a second chance sxb :)

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Doja Cat is Black Jew how think she is
luckiest for begin light skin black. And her Jewish side is important because white supremacist incels are among the white people who don’t think even white Jews belong in the tent of whiteness. Both side have abandoned her and i really want to understand were the hate come from...Even if i never liked her nagta khalkhal ayaa hayaa the same thing that happend to drake blackface incident

She had a nose job and has 4A hair. So she was hating on her Zulu features perhaps because her father was not around. We have seen this with some biracial people where the aabo goes MIA.
Really? The nose job is believable since we saw a before picture of her but I find it hard to believe a biracial person had 4A hair. Especially when she has baby pictures on her IG of her with curly hair.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really? The nose job is believable since we saw a before picture of her but I find it hard to believe a biracial person had 4A hair. Especially when she has baby pictures on her IG of her with curly hair.

As she stated she was made insecure by her cadaan boyfriends so she wore wigs. There are many biracial (mixed with regular madow) people that have 4 type hair but they aren't the ones that are actively promoted. The expectation is that they at least have type 3 hair. :manny:

Trending

Latest posts