You've gotta be sh*ting me...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
SomaliLand, forever
giphy.gif

Wallahi the inferior complex and
Hatred is real.

You guys crying about it won't Change
a thing, but your Girls still come to
our 18th May independence parties
Though....

:samwelcome:

Do you guys think people just go circle around the Ka'ba and then come back?:drakewtf:

Pilgrims are divided into groups(their nationality) and are given a specific place to stay during their time there. Sheikhs and interpreters from these countries are present there or with Hujjajs to lead the pilgrims and guide/help them through the Hajj season. Each group is given the flag of the country they're representing so that they don't get lost, is easy to identify if somethings happens, help the pilgrims understand the Hajj in their native tongue, be with their fellow countrymen and etc
PS keep in mind that majority of the pilgrims are not arabic speakers and are doing Hajj for the first time.

BzL3XxKCYAEQ56h.jpg:large

hajj7.jpg

51933500.jpg

The idea is in itself great, just don't bring a fairy tale flag(it's a regional flag at best), please, that's all.

You're Somali and Your flag is
somalia_640.png

No need to confuse the world. No Puntland, Galmudug, Jubaland, whatever land on the big scene.
:diddyass: I can't see a regional flag on the pictures you've posted. All non official flags should be banished from the big scene.

The idea is in itself great, just don't bring a fairy tale flag(it's a regional flag at best), please, that's all.

You're Somali and Your flag is View attachment 28766

No need to confuse the world. No Puntland, Galmudug, Jubaland, whatever land on the big scene.
:diddyass: I can't see a regional flag on the pictures you've posted. All non official flags should be banished from the big scene.

Leave us alone
IMG_7603.PNG

Jeesto

VIP
If you wanna seperate why you call it SOMALIland. and why do they speak SOMALI? IF YOU WANT TO SEPERATE AT LEAST BE ORIGINAL :farole:
↓↓↓↓:ohreally:

The north was the first SOMALI region to gain independence
The SOMALI languages came from the northern tribes
The north wanted to unite all SOMALIS and is where the flag of SHANTA SOOMAALIYEED AKA GREATER SOMALIA was risen
The north is where the majority of SOMALI tribes originate from
The north is where the word SOMALI it's self was first recorded
Be original kulaha:mjlol: Meel iska fadhiiso:drakekidding:

Last edited:
You have a good heart, join the good side before it's too late, women don't have qabiil, don't let crazy dudes mislead you. SOOMAALI WAA HAL
:diddyass:

I bleed red, white and green.

Not going to happen plus @Jeesto
Just put you all in your place!

:susp:I have a qabil....

This is getting ridiculous :mjlol:waving that stupid flag on yomul carafa? :pachah1:Wallahi Somalilanders have gone too far :drakelaugh:

Waryaa amuus nacaala or are you
Being your HG alter ego today?

:russ:

Jeesto

VIP

:mjlol:
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Nope, try again.

state5520.jpg

IMG_20170901_003008.jpg

IMG_20170901_002956.jpg

Seems like Saudi Arabia is rather liberal when it comes to self-determination.
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts