You've gotta be sh*ting me...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Walaal Siaad barre raised the literacy rate and built Africa greatest army :manny:
Wdym? Can't a Isaaq be pro-Siaad? Wasn't Ismail Ali Abokor (Isaaq/Habar Jeclo) the vice president from 1971 to 1982? I am done with qabyaalad! Somaliland ha is wasto! Qaranimo baan rabaa!
Last time you barely lasted 24 hours, let's see how long you last this time. :farmajoyaab:

Walaal Siaad barre raised the literacy rate and built Africa greatest army :manny:...

Wdym? Can't a Isaaq be pro-Siaad? Wasn't Ismail Ali Abokor (Isaaq/Habar Jeclo) the vice president from 1971 to 1982? I am done with qabyaalad! Somaliland ha is wasto! Qaranimo baan rabaa!
:damnmusic::rejoice::friendhug:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@The Cushitic One found you a man
20151031_BLP515.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This quite normal actually. It is not nationalist thing at all , but flag tells SL pilgrims where they're suppose to be it.

It normal.

↓↓↓↓:ohreally:

The north was the first SOMALI region to gain independence
The SOMALI languages came from the northern tribes
The north wanted to unite all SOMALIS and is where the flag of SHANTA SOOMAALIYEED AKA GREATER SOMALIA was risen
The north is where the majority of SOMALI tribes originate from
The north is where the word SOMALI it's self was first recorded
Be original kulaha:mjlol: Meel iska fadhiiso:drakekidding:
The other tribes expolred and took land from the Bantus and Oromos and carved a nice chunk of the horn while your tribes stayed behind. No need to honor that

↓↓↓↓:ohreally:

The north was the first SOMALI region to gain independence
The SOMALI languages came from the northern tribes
The north wanted to unite all SOMALIS and is where the flag of SHANTA SOOMAALIYEED AKA GREATER SOMALIA was risen
The north is where the majority of SOMALI tribes originate from
The north is where the word SOMALI it's self was first recorded
Be original kulaha:mjlol: Meel iska fadhiiso:drakekidding:

if you really wanted to unite somalia why hinder progress with complete separation :kodaksmiley:
since ive been here im thinking somalilanders are the biggest trolls on the face of the earth :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts