You've gotta be sh*ting me...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
FB_IMG_1504213732445.jpg

z3zrULC

That is literally indefensible. I would be ashamed if the Somalia or Canada flag were being waved on Arafat in what I assume is Mina.

You don't have to defend every single member of your clan you know. :faysalwtf:

Nothing wrong with having the shahada out in Makkah. They are not sinning, so I don't see why you're getting your knickers in a twist.:mybusiness:

The man is probably seeking blessings for his nation.:rejoice:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nothing wrong with having the shahada out in Makkah. They are not sinning, so I don't see why you're getting your knickers in a twist.:mybusiness:

The man is probably seeking blessings for his nation.:rejoice:

:icon e confused:

Yeah ok. Because clearly making dua is enough. Allah needs a ginormous flag to be waved. Astagfurallah.

Why even go to hajj if you can't even humble your self for a few days to be amongst the ummah?

Yeah ok. Because clearly making dua is enough. Allah needs a ginormous flag to be waved. Astagfurallah.

Why even go to hajj if you can't even humble your self for a few days to be amongst the ummah?

You do realise flags are used in hajj to identify travelling groups so people don't get lost and separated? Not everyone is a qabiiliste like you, relax.:mahubowtf:

It's standard practice for a party of Hajjis to bear the flag of your nation.

Kurdish flags on Mount Arafat:

state5520.jpg

Last edited:
This is great. Instead of sending maids to Saudi Arabia, we will send anyone that pledges allegiance to that flag. I'm sure the Saudi rulers will welcome their long lost Hashemite brothers. That flag is de facto the flag of the returning ikhwans and their designated province in Saudi Arabia.
:diddyass:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
That flag feels so at home.

The only flag that unites Both the Wahabi Sunni Saudis and Iranian Shiates.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts