Mahubo Fabolous
Elliot Rodger
That Brown Nerd
UgandaPizzaPolice
Preston Jacobs
King of Lightning

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm mainly subscribed to beauty and fashion channels with the exception of Good Mythical Morning.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Too many to list.

I enjoy watching AssanalFanTv when Assanal lose. obamadatazz

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
ArsenalFanTV
The Football Republic
GeographyNow
Homicide Hunter
The True Geordie
Bundesliga

And couple of guys who mock Christians and the stupid shit they say or do, now and again.

ArsenalFanTV
The Football Republic
GeographyNow
Homicide Hunter
The True Geordie
Bundesliga

And couple of guys who mock Christians and the stupid shit they say or do, now and again.

Footy fan and but I thought you weren't an Arsenal fan. I hate the True geordie channel, he clearly knows
nothing about football and hates Arsenal :camby:

@Geeljire Nice list,I haven't seen that Somali channel before, ill check that one out

Golden warriors, I jumped on that bandwagon too :chrisfreshhah:

Thnx! Check it out its pretty cool they post cultural stuff and they pranked the heck out of Aar Manta!

Naw i aint a bandwagoner I was a huge baron davis fan back when. Stuck with the team ever since! Somehow you are called a bandwagoner for supporting your team when they are winning. :francis:

Thnx! Check it out its pretty cool they post cultural stuff and they pranked the heck out of Aar Manta!

Naw i aint a bandwagoner I was a huge baron davis fan back when. Stuck with the team ever since! Somehow you are called a bandwagoner for supporting your team when they are winning. :francis:

I'd be lying if I said I knew about NBA but I thought winning the playoff's makes you the best team? :damnmusic:

I only jumped on the bandwagon after buying nb2k15 watching the play off highlights

Bielsa

VIP
Footy fan and but I thought you weren't an Arsenal fan. I hate the True geordie channel, he clearly knows
nothing about football and hates Arsenal :camby:

I'm only subbed to the ArsenalFanTV because of the calacal every time Arsenal lose. It's comedy gold. :mjlaugh:

TrueGeordie is funny cos Newcasle are shit and they always lose so his calacal makes me laugh too lol

I

IntensiveCareUnit

all my subscriptions are years old yt vloggers i grew up with like communitychannel.

I'd be lying if I said I knew about NBA but I thought winning the playoff's makes you the best team? :damnmusic:

Yup it does but its different from having the best regular season record. Cause often then none most teams with best record might not even win the playoffs, but in this case Golden State had the best record in the NBA and won the playoffs.

I only jumped on the bandwagon after buying nb2k15 watching the play off highlights

Naw i dislike 2k sometimes, they exagurate the shit out of that game vs reality and dick ride particular players give them super powers shit . In 2k13 since Lebron won MVP and the championship. They made him super unstoppable. blowing past players dunking from the free throw line like wtf! i boycotted playing against people who only used miami.:hova:

rest assure with 2k16 they are going to dick ride curry alot , he will be tossing half court jumpers with 99% accuracy. It wont be fun to play against Bandwagoners who will only pick golden state , people will boycott playing against you.:idontlike:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only subbed to the ArsenalFanTV because of the calacal every time Arsenal lose. It's comedy gold. :mjlaugh:

TrueGeordie is funny cos Newcasle are shit and they always lose so his calacal makes me laugh too lol

I bet you watched the summer transfer videos, Arsenal were going to buy Vidal, Benzema, and Lewandowski
and we bought just a gk! :dead1:.

@IntensiveCareUnit I'm not checking for make up videos but at least it's another confirmation that you're a female :diddyass:

Ted Talks
Vice
MotherBoard
Journeyman Pictures
DigitalRev Tv

The Ellen Show
The Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Team Coco (Conan O'Brien)
The Late Late Show with James Corden
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
The Young Turks

4 BuzzFeed channels (Violet, Blue, Yellow & Video)
Just Between Us
NigaHiga
RocketJump
Reckless Tortuga
FPSRussia

To name a few from the top of my head now.

Bielsa

VIP
Ted Talks
Vice
MotherBoard
Journeyman Pictures
DigitalRev Tv

The Ellen Show
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Young Turks

Just Between Us
NigaHiga
RocketJump
Reckless Tortuga
FPSRussia

Sub on that weekly show by John Oliver. You're gonna like it.

Yup it does but its different from having the best regular season record. Cause often then none most teams with best record might not even the playoffs, but in this case Golden State had the best record in the NBA and won the playoffs.

Naw i dislike 2k sometimes, they exagurate the shit out of that game vs reality and dick ride particular players give them super powers shit . In 2k13 since Lebron won MVP and the championship. They made him super unstoppable. blowing past players dunking from the free throw line like wtf! i boycotted playing against people who only used miami.:hova:

rest assure with 2k16 they are going to dick ride curry alot , he will be tossing half court jumpers with 99% accuracy. It wont be fun to play against Bandwagoners who will only pick golden state , people will boycott playing against you.:idontlike:

I mainly play on mypark, basketball is not my game but. My team is Sacramento kings though DeMarcus Cousins misses everything and Rudy Gay. I play as point guard and I made the mistake of building my player after Curry so on mypark I'm getting fucked by 7'7 giants with speed and strength :ohlord:

Ted Talks
Vice
MotherBoard
Journeyman Pictures
DigitalRev Tv

The Ellen Show
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Young Turks

Just Between Us
NigaHiga
RocketJump
Reckless Tortuga
FPSRussia

Why do you like talk shows? to me in general i found them to be boring/censored and repetetive.

The Young Turks? Really? kinda understandable but :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.