Youtube Channel subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VicePrez I like John Oliver's 'Last Week Tonight' show & the Daily Show etc but those channels + few other channels of other shows are inaccessible over YouTube where I live. I know. Life outside North America sucks! :meleshame: But, I download a bunch of them within few hours after they're broadcast in the US so the joke is on them. :lolbron:

@Geeljire, I have a 42" Samsung LCD HighDef TV that I bought last year (well, a second hand from an online auction site) just for the world cup and never used it after that so I don't usually watch TV in the conventional way. I am kinda addicted to the short clips of those US TV shows on YouTube.

PS: What is wrong with TYT? lol

I mainly play on mypark, basketball is not my game but. My team is Sacramento kings though DeMarcus Cousins misses everything and Rudy Gay. I play as point guard and I made the mistake of building my player after Curry so on mypark I'm getting fucked by 7'7 giants with speed and strength :ohlord:

Then you are not like the average bandwagoner who goes on online play and chooses the same super powered team over and over again.
You should trade demarcus cousins cux he is an emotional . Rudy Gay point Guard? what really why?

LOOOL! Disfunctional line up right there .
i tried to model player after kobe, the player assist rate went down , sucked at passing.

You check out another channel which i subscribe to which is Awsome and 2k based
Chris Smoove https://www.youtube.com/user/Smoove7182954

TedTalks turned is full of pretentious cunts lately. Journeyman and Vice going in Arabs every day!

TED Talks/Conference isn't about news or current affairs though (TED = Technology, Entertainment, Design). I watch like one in every 10 or so videos they upload (depending on whether it's about a subject that I am interested in or if it is an interesting video/speaker etc).

^^ Oh! How did I forget about MKBHD (Marques Brownlee) channel? I like his smartphone/Apple computer/watches etc reviews. :nvjpqts:

And for my weekly TV show series & UFC fights, I hit Kickass Torrents. :win::dance:

R

rcv

^^ Oh! How did I forget about MKHBD? I like his phone reviews. :nvjpqts:

Yeah he's good. But i feel like at times he lacks substance. He doesn't go as in depth as i want about the technical specifications and such. Truth be told, most of the time I just watch because his audio/video quality is amazing. Anandtech has the best reviews tbh, even though their articles not videos.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

PS: What is wrong with TYT? lol

Liberal. Check.
Atheists. Check.

Those two words make some people itch lol..

Although I have to say Cenk defends Muslims a lot on his shows so I'm surprised why a lot of Muslims don't like him. I guess his mild criticism of Islam makes them go mental. The only two people I can tolerate on that show is Cenk and Ben. The others (especially the dumb Armenian chick) are too SJW like for me and don't add much value to the show.

@rcv, you're right. Most of these YouTube reviewers (the same goes for DigitalRev TV for cameras) are usually watched just to get a general feel and idea of the product visually (at least for me that's why I watch them) rather than an in-depth, technical review of the product to be honest. I can't remember buying anything based solely on their reviews ever. lol

Last edited:
Liberal. Check.
Atheists. Check.

Those two words make some people itch lol..

Although I have to say Cenk defends Muslims a lot on his shows so I'm surprised why a lot of Muslims don't like him. I guess his mild criticism of Islam makes them go mental. The only two people I can tolerate on that show is Cenk and Ben. The others (especially the dumb Armenian chick) are too SJW like for me and don't add much value to the show.

I knew where he was driving it with when he asked so in aan ka soo yara matajiyaan rabay uun.

Sorry, Geeljire. lol

So you don't like Anna eh? Come on, sxb; Anna is the main reason the channel is popular. A lot of sick bastards frequent the show just because of her (or so I read in the comments section there haha).

John is also good. He seems to have solid way of delivering whatever topic he is discussing, whereas Cenk and Anna tend to get into silly jokes and off topic most of the time.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Juan Mata
FulltimeDevils
The United Stand
Copa90
Filthy Fellas
F2Freestylers
The True Geordie
LakersNation
NBA
NFL
Spencer FC
All Def Digital
Seattle Sounders FC
CheekySport
Integration TV
Dude Perfect
WatchMojo
BuzzFeed
PL TV
TED talks
Ownage Pranks
Dormtaintment TV
Vice
Vice sports
And many more :damedamn:

Bielsa

VIP
I knew where he was driving it with when he asked so in aan ka soo yara matajiyaan rabay uun.

Sorry, Geeljire. lol

So you don't like Anna eh? Come on, sxb; Anna is the main reason the channel is popular. A lot of sick bastards frequent the show just because of her (or so I read in the comments section there haha).

John is also good. He seems to have solid way of delivering whatever topic he is discussing, whereas Cenk and Anna tend to get into silly jokes and off topic most of the time.

Anna is pretty clueless. There's a reason she mainly only covers entertainment stories or what an elementary teacher in Maine did wrong. She ain't even that good looking. Just a box substandard white girl. :damedamn:

I like John. He's cool and knows his stats and facts. But Cenk and Ben make the show for me..

For an ex Muslim Cenk is pretty soft on shitty Muslim behaviour. Give me a platform like his and I'd go ham on these motherfuckers.

Bielsa

VIP
Juan Mata
FulltimeDevils
The United Stand
Copa90
Filthy Fellas
F2Freestylers
The True Geordie
LakersNation
NBA
NFL
Spencer FC
All Def Digital
Seattle Sounders FC
CheekySport
Integration TV
Dude Perfect
WatchMojo
BuzzFeed
PL TV
TED talks
Ownage Pranks
Dormtaintment TV
Vice
Vice sports
And many more :damedamn:

No ArsenalFanTV? Claude is like that khat chewing uncle who talks so much crap. I live for reactions after an AFC loss. :mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No ArsenalFanTV? Claude is like that khat chewing uncle who talks so much crap. I live for reactions after an AFC loss. :mjlaugh:
Haha I'm not subscribed to ArsenalFanTv but I do check it whenever they lose. Claude and his calaacal always makes my day. The nigga Mo is a clown tho. Whenever they post a video of him it has a lot of dislikes. Probably a lot Chelski fans dislike it or Spurs fans but he's delusional af and it's the reason why people dislike his shit. He was gassing up Assanal when they beat Chelski in the community shield lmao and you know what happened afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending