You're all going to hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And Somali men wear goono (they changed the name so they don't feel uncomfortable... but it's still a goono). So I guess we all gay and gender benders mashallah.
36085999_2054163768180141_4394771821879099392_n.jpg

Besides, women can't wear what he is wearing in Islam, so it isn't feminine at all. And there are no feminine colors. Your idea of feminine comes from Western culture that is ever changing.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/?no-ist

Ameen

That somali man in Macaawiis is sexy. I would like to molest him. Hope I dont appear in the NEWZ HOT TEACHER MOLEST STUDENT!

PS AMEEN u r a female, u cannot know the subtles clues of gay men. Only men know that, which man is less than a man or gay. As women we r blind to that. thus Somali Crudader is right and correct. Raaga kaa dhaambe

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
What did lil uzi vert exactly say? And i def think that some of the new rap songa have some kufr in it if listened backwards, and even forwards, just take
Rihanna - umbrella as a example. In the chorus she says "under my umbrella ellah" so you can actually see that it says if read from umbrella
"La ellah" which means no god
:mjlol: Nigga you reaching, you think Rihanna knows arabic?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
And Somali men wear goono (they changed the name so they don't feel uncomfortable... but it's still a goono). So I guess we all gay and gender benders mashallah.
36085999_2054163768180141_4394771821879099392_n.jpg

Besides, women can't wear what he is wearing in Islam, so it isn't feminine at all. And there are no feminine colors. Your idea of feminine comes from Western culture that is ever changing.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/?no-ist
That's a macawis, not goono.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Same thing, different name. But if it helps you sleep at night then call it a macawiis :heh:
I sleep on that its comfortable. Sometimes i wear it outside with my khamiis on top.
One day i was wearing macwiis and getting pizza 2 blocks down and some white starts laughing and says is that your halloween costume? I did not know it was holloween.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Lil Faggi Vert was a totally normal non homosexual back in Philly before he moved to ATLANTA the home of the trannies ! Since then he gained many Mayo addicted white fans who he heavily markets to now with all this satanism and cross dressing.
Atlanta isnt really that bad fam i saw more trannies in new york tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts